Kaldur X Reader

'Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!' I thought to myself repeatedly and quickly walked away from Robin and Wally. I may or may not have just revealed my feelings for Kaldur to them accidentally.
  Wally being Wally ran back in front of me with a nearly criminal grin plastered on his face.
  "So this is some pretty important info right? Would be a shame if I told Kaldur~" he chimed looking up at the ceiling.
  "You wouldn't dare!" You said grabbing him by his ginger hair.
  "Okay okay sorry!" He said bending down because I was pulling down on his hair.
  "What's going?" Miss M asked as she and Conner walked in together.
  "(Y/n)'s pulling my hair and won't let go!" Wally whined trying to get out of you grasp.
  "Why?" Conner asked raising a brow.
  "For no reason!" I yelled maybe a bit to quickly.
  "Cause Wally threatened to tell Kaldur about her crush on him" Robin confessed with his arms crossed.
  "Damn you bird for brains!" I said and tossed Wally at him.
  For the next five minutes the cave was filled with Megans squeals of excitement.
  "You have to tell Kaldur!!" She exclaimed shaking my shoulders violently.
  "Tell me what?" Kaldurs voice suddenly asked from the entrance of the cave.
  All at once the team confessed my feelings for me. "(Y/n) likes you!"
  I could feel my face turn crimson and I ran away to my room. "Damn you all!!"
  Locking myself in my room I mentally freaked out and tried to calm my beating heart.
  "This can't be happening" I mumbled to myself sighing deeply.

-Kaldur' pov-

  (Y/n) ran off before I was able to react to what everyone had said. 'She loves me?' I thought to myself shocked.
  I didn't have a clue that she did. I could feel a smile make its way onto my lips. Everyone stared at me practically yelling at me to go after her without even saying anything.
  Chasing after her I stopped at her room in the cave and knocked on the door.
  "(Y/n)! May I come in?" I asked trying to calm down and suppress the excitment I felt within me.
  "U-um yeah sure.." I heard her mumble softly, I was barely able to hear her.
  The door opened and I slowly walked in. She was on her bed hugging a pillow tightly.
  "Is it true?" I asked her hoping that the rest of the team weren't simply playing a cruel joke on me.
  "N-No B-baka!" She yelled her cheeks turning a vibrant crimson as she hid her face.
  I made my way closer to her and pulled her chin up slightly so that she would look at me.
  A few moment of silence passed and I felt my heart ache. Nodding I turned to leave mumbling a quiet "Alright..".
  Suddenly a feel someone jump onto my back and gripping onto me tightly.
  "It's not true I don't like you...", This was not making me feel any better.
  "I love you" she mumbled, it was my turn to blush now.
  "I love you too. (Y/n) won't you be mine?" I asked her nervously.
  Giggling I felt her nod. She jumped down and pulled me down to her level and kissed me.
  'Best..Day...Ever!' I thought to myself as I wrapped my arms around (y/n) and pullin her to my chest.
  We pulled away with soft smiled on our faces.
  "Definitely the best day ever" we both said together.