Red Arrow x Reader pt.2

This is part two of the '7 minutes in heaven' with Red Arrow.

---------------

  Roy and I have been at a stand still for a while now. Ever since the party and the Seven minutes in heaven game we had all played, we've been closer granted but I guess not how I wished we were.
  Pacing back and forth in my room I couldn't help my thoughts get the best of me.
  'was he just messing around? Is he gonna make a move or does he just wanna be friends?' Next thing I knew I had just friend zoned myself.
  Mentally groaning I plopped down on your bed and screamed into your pillow cursing out my nonexisting love life.
  "Well damn what happened to you? And is this something I rather not give a damn about?" Said a familiar voice.
  Turning onto my back to be able to see the red headed archer I tossed a random throw pillow at him which missed him by just a little bit.
  "Wow your aim sucks" he said bluntly, but I knew he was only playing around.
  "Go away Roy" I said leaning your head back onto your pillow.
  "Alright why are you acting like you're ticked with me" he said walking over and sitting next to me.
  "Maybe I am ticked with you" I mumbled under my breath turning away from him.
  "Yeah? And why's that?" He asked, I couldn't help but scoff. Of course he wouldn't know.
  "Nothing at all."
  "Yeah you're right it's not a damn thing until you tell me so why don't you just spit it out already". I could practically hear him rolling his eyes.
  Growling slightly I got up and punched his arm. "You're a jerk!"
  He glared at me rubbing his arm, "what the literal hell! You know what fine never mind I'll leave you alone if you're so pissed at me" he exclaimed before getting up and leaving.
  'What did I just do', I just can't deal with this anymore.. but I know that wasn't a smart way of playing this hat scenario out.
  Knowing he was probably still in the kitchen eating whatever was in my fridge, I got up and left the room.
  "You really have to stop breaking into my house you know" I said sitting down at breakfast bar as I watched him dig around in my fridge.
  "You know you're Bi-polar as hell" he said mocking my tone.
  If I was gonna bring this up I might as well do it out right. "I'm sorry.. I just got really aggrivated for no reason. Look Roy I gotta know okay? When we kissed, did that mean anything to you?"
  He stood there a few minutes silent making me assume the worse.
  "Oh. Okay." I mumbled laying my head down.
  He continued to stay silent but walked out of the kitchen and over to me before forcibly turning my chair so I was facing him.
  "Dude what the hell-" I was cut off by his lips being forced onto mine. I quickly pulled away not wanting yo be messed around with again but he held the sides of my arms keeping me in place as his lips met mine again.
  I could feel myself start to give in and eventually that's exactly what I had done. Kissing back I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands gently tugging at his hair making him groan.
  I felt his hands move down my sides all the way down to my thighs, I was too distracted by the kiss to stop him. It wasn't until he ttied moving his hand to in between my legs that I finally came to my senses and pushed him off of me.
  "WHAT THE HELL ROY!? YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!!" I yelled at him, my face a blushing mess.
  "(Y/n) you asked me if the kiss had ment anything to me so I simply answered it in a much funner way" he said smirking.
  I sighed and slapped him across the face, but then pecked his lips. "I hate you ya big idiot".
  "I hate you too" he said chuckling.