Kid Flash x Reader

I'm back with another YJ x Reader one shot, as it says above its a KF x Reader so Yay! Who doesn't love that amazing speedster?....WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!! *anime tears then clears throat* sorry sorry okay back on track now, enjoy. Thank you @FlameofPhoenox06 for requesting!
This is also for anyone else who requested a kid flash one shot but nothing specific!
Remember to request!

------------------------////---------------------

Third person POV:

"Come on KF don't be a dummy" you said rolling your eyes just before a mission. He was joking around and acting like his usual goof self right before you went off on a mission, He was always like this especially around you. He flirted, joked, and sometimes even playfully picked fights with you just trying to make your day bright. You never thought to much of it though cause he was like that to everyone. "Okay okay, I gotta go now! go mess with someone else now sheesh" you laughed leaving a smiling KF behind as you left.

~Time Skip~ (KF's p.o.v)

Listening to the constant beeping and noises around the hospital room as a sit next to (Y/N) who's laying unconscious on the bed.

"(y/n)..." I chocked out fighting back the tears in my eyes as I looked at her sleeping face. They said that she sustained a head injury along with and will be in a coma for who knows how long. I moved a strand of her hair from her face regretting not being able to go one the mission, I could have saved her dammit!

I've had a serious crush on her since probably forever now, she's funny, bright, cheerful, strong, and had a sense in humor. Not to mention she's beautiful, kind and knows how to cook! she's perfect or at least in my eyes she's perfect.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed hold of her hand gently in mine, I placed a soft kiss on her knuckles praying for the best.

------ ------ ------ ----- ----- ---- ----

It's been a month since (y/n) has been in the hospital, I'm not gonna lie I've been a mess. Without her I just couldn't find any reason to do anything, I just want her no need her to wake up and be okay..

I was the only one in here since everyone left a little bit ago. Holding her small soft hand in mine looking down at her sadly as I watched her sleep so peacefully. I felt tears in my eyes that I didn't bother wiping away cause more would just come.

I leaned down to her and kissed her forehead softly, and stroked her cheek with my thumb lightly.

"(y/n) please wake up soon, there's something really important that I need to tell you..." I said resting my forehead against hers as a few tears drop from my face to hers.

"(y/n), I love you..." I said before moving away from her slightly and resting my head next to her arm.

A few minutes later I felt a small movement and quickly looked up at (y/n). I saw her eyes start to open slowly slightly whinceing at the light if the room.

'she's awake!!'

(your p.o.v)

'ugh my head...' I thought as I'm temporarily blinded from the light shinning in through the giant window's.

'Wait where am I...' My thoughts were interrupted by someone hugging me tightly.

I groaned cause the hug was hurting my numb arms. Well actually my numb everything. Jeez how long was I asleep?

Before I could fully comprehend where I was or what was happening or the fact I was seriously craving some (f/f) right now, I felt something soft press against my lips.

I opened my eyes wide as I saw wally in front of me kissing me. Wally was kissing me.. oh. My. GOD! WALLY IS KISSING ME!!!

I internally shrieked but melted into the short but sweet kiss. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. God I love those eyes.

"(Y/N) I thought you weren't gonna wake up for a second. I. I missed you so much. (Y/N), I love you" He said with tints of pink on his cheeks.

I blinked a few times before hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek maybe a hundred times.

"I don't have a clue what happened but I don't care I'm too happy right now" I stated grinning. I pulled away from him and cupped his cheek In my hand.

"In love you too speedster" I said smiling as he leaned in for another kiss.

Best. Way to wake up. Ever!