PREFACE

Enter your planes and spaceships, grab your guns and tanks, tighten those gloves and grab your mage staff and be prepared to run, jump, and fight like it's a side scrolling beat em' up and battle your way until you make it to the 3 dimensional, overpowered final boss. When we play games the first level usually comes with a guide, something to get you started by showing you the basics. Unfortunately, life doesn't come with that. The most you'll get is learning how to walk, talk, read, write, and do math. And to be frank, it really sucks.

Most recommend going to college to get a degree, from there you get a good paying job, work there even though you know deep down you hate it and can and should be doing bigger and better things, eventually, you retire around the age of 65 and collect a retirement pension, social security, and other retirement benefits. Congratulations, you are 65 years old, you have medical problems, maybe a house, grandkids and you still hate yourself. Oh did I mention college debt? You owed about $30,000 in student loans and if you bought a house that's an extra $100,000. So although you are retired you'll most likely be broke and in debt, you may have to pick up a part time job just to stay above financial water. That will be the life of the majority but in this book, I'm going to tell you how to achieve financial freedom. The great part about the journey is it's just like a video game!

Now lets focus in on the journey, to begin first you must start. When we're playing a game the first step we do is declaring that we are ready and thus we acquire the game. When you purchase that game you've made the commitment to complete it. No matter how long it takes! You have to be determined to do whatever it takes to get to financial freedom. Understand that you do not have to live paycheck to paycheck. After the game is installed onto your console the next and important thing you must do is press the begin button. You have the privilege to press begin on a game when we are ready. You cannot do that with life so do not wait to start. With life, you can start at any time or never start at all. Some of us live until we're 80 but die when we're 25. Our dreams die the moment when we get a taste of real life, outside of the classroom. We think that life is all about working some job we hate, getting paid, enjoying a two day weekend, and maybe one or two week long vacations a year. Life does not have to be that boring. Life can be full of fulfillment and wondrous adventure. But to obtain that life you've always dreamed of you have to press start.

PRESS ANY BUTTON TO BEGIN