Disclaimer: I've never been to KCON, so I do not expect any of these descriptions to be at all accurate or relatable to the actual thing.

___________________________________________________________

Live in this moment

For it is the only moment we have.

― Stephen Richards

"Come on, Farrah, we don't have much time," Zoey rushed, her clunky platform slip-ons thudding dully against the floor, "There's so much to do!"

By now, KCON was in full swing and the first half of the day had flown by in a breeze. All around them, the convention center buzzed with a life so strong it seemed it might never go out. In the midst of it all, their group had been given 5 different assignment options to distribute amongst themselves and Farrah and Zoey ended up getting to work alongside BTOB with a few members of other teams.

When noon came around and they were dismissed for a lunch break, Zoey and Farrah set off to explore; their first stop would be Talk to me in Korean.

"You don't understand, Farrah," Zoey said, almost casually as she busied herself tossing stray items into her bag, "TTMIK is like my religion."

"Even so," Farrah conceded, "can you please just admit that you have a huge crush on Hyunwoo?"

"The man has a smile that makes butterflies congregate in my belly, ok. But that doesn't matter because he's married and has an adorable ass kid!" Zoey ranted, throwing her arms in the air. She tossed her bag over her shoulder and whipped her head around to face Farrah once again, "That's right, I said it...ass kid."

Hyunwoo Sun, Kyeong-Eun Choi, and the rest of the crew at TalktomeinKorean

Hyunwoo Sun, Kyeong-Eun Choi, and the rest of the crew at TalktomeinKorean.com had been saviors in Zoey's journey to Korean learning and she hadn't been able to stop yapping about meeting them all morning. Farrah's guess was that the reality of it was finally setting in for her.

After that, they would make their way to the food market and stop by to see Seonkyoung Longest. The gorgeous YouTube and Restaurant Express chef was adorable on so many levels and their tummies always thanked them for her delicious recipes.

"Zoey," Farrah sighed, quickly grabbing her bags and rushing after her friend, "Slow down, girl, we have two whole hours!"

"That's not nearly enough time!" Zoey shouted back, nearly sprinting across the way, "Come on Farrah, the next TTMIK session starts in ten minutes!"

Farrah rolled her eyes and shook her head but couldn't help but laugh at Zoey; she was basically the embodiment of Farrah's innermost self.

When they left the confines of the convention center, the two were met with another extremely sunny day in New York. All around them tons of tents were set up for K-Con-ners to get their fill; as if the streets of New York had welcomed the gates of Heaven just for them.