Not the girl you left behind

Start from the beginning

Hesitantly, I opened the door, half expecting to be knocked off my feet or attacked my something.
I was oddly surprised when I managed to leave the wardrobe peacefully.

"Wow. Bella had finally got a fashion sense!" Alice squealed, jumping up and down excitably.

"Alice chill, choose me some shoes n' stuff will you?" I asked lazily as Rosalie began on my makeup.

"Sure!" She replied before literally bouncing into her wardrobe.

"Okay, I need to do this quickly or you'll be late so no fussing

"Okay, I need to do this quickly or you'll be late so no fussing." Rosalie said, already working on my face.

"Rose, we still have ages surely." I said rolling my eyes slightly.

"Bella, you were in the shower for fourty-five minutes and the wardrobe for another thirty, plus ten minutes you spent talking to us already so you've only got an hour left which isn't long when we have so much to do to your hair." She rushed, never taking the brush from my face.

"She's right Bella! You know it to. Don't argue with me. Ever, I'm a physic." Alice chriped, appearing next to me holding a necklace, a was of silver rings and some black stilettos. The fastened the silver love heart necklace around my neck, slipped the rings onto various finger and place the shoes down BT the foot of the bed. Whether she knew I would refuse to put them on at the moment or didn't trust me to hurt or break something wasn't sure. It was most likely the second option.
"I'll start on your hair." Alice said

For the next fourty five minutes I was pocked and pulled my various torture devices. Rosalie only took about twenty minutes to do my hair and did hesitate to join Alice in the task of trying to tame my hair.

"All done!" They squealed in sync. Creepy much...

Suddenly Alice froze and took in a sharp breath, alerting us that she was having a vision. Rose and I became worried when a look of anger crossed her small face before she began blinking rapidly.
"Ugh! He's so stupid! I don't even know why he tries, he knows I'll see it. Edwards coming early, he was hoping to catch us getting you ready. Idiot, come on Bella. He's coming up the drive now." Alice ranted.

I felt the unnatural breeze against my skin, telling me I was being carried through the house yet again, due to my inability to keep up with them. Well, I probably could just about but I think there forgetting that.

"Shoes, put your shoes on!" Rosalie cried, pulling one foot out from underneath me, making me sable dangerously and grab onto Jasper's shoulder who was conveniently sat on the large arm chair by me, a old civil war book in his hands but from the look of amusement in his eyes I could tell he wasn't really reading it anymore.

"Jesus Rosalie! Give a girl some warning would you!" I hissed, earning myself a round of chuckles from the entire Cullen family- bar Edward- who had suddenly decided to join the party.

"I guess I'll be cooking for you tomorrow then Bella..." Esme said, a hint of sadness in her voice.

I didn't like the thought of Esme being sad but I couldn't exactly cancel my date with Edward could I? No. What could I do then? Maybe a snack... Erm cookies?...

"Well actually Esme, if its not to much hassle I would rather enjoy some of your amazing cookies before bed tonight, I mean I can stay here right?" I asked hesitantly, realizing I wasn't entirely sure how my and the Cullen's bond was at the moment.

"Bella of course your welcome to stay, just tell charlie. He does know right? And the chocolate cookies?" Esme said, beaming at me.

Carlisle sent me an appreciative look as her wrapped his arms around Esme's waist and pulled her back flush to his chest.

"Erm, what's taking Edward so long. I thought he was at the end of the drive?" I asked, remembering why we had come down early to start with.

"He's been giving himself a prep talk fro the last ten minutes. Trying to get himself to man up." Emmet laughed.

"EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND TAKE ME OUT BEFORE I DIE OF OLD AGE." I yelled, causing all the Cullen's to look at me with wide eyes. I shrugged.

"Ready love?"

I turned around to see Edward dressed semi casual in some beige trousers, brown shoes and a blue button up. All in all he was sexy and he was mine. My imprint. My mate. My life.

Omg. I am sooooooo
Sorry for not updating in so long but everything has been hectic and I've been exhausted from traveling and school so I've not been able to update in a while. Now saying that, a large part of this taking so long is just me being lazy and doing other things but now I'm going to try and do another update, most likely tomorrow as I've got the house to myself practically. If your lucky maybe even another this weekend.
I'm aiming for the next chapter by Monday.

Don't forget to vote✌✌✌✌✌