Well, this is awkward

I fought against Rosalies grip but could not get free for my life. damn she's got a firm hold. I couldn't shift into a larger form as that would hurt me and no way I wanna be in a full body cast for two months again. Even with my enhanced healing that was a long time to be in one set position. Very, very uncomfortable.
After struggling for all of ten seconds, I gave up. I knew we would be at the Cullen's mansion in a matter of seconds so I would soon be free again. Ish.

We broke through the tree line surrounding the Cullen mansion and Rosalie slowed slightly, allowing Emmett to open the door for her. "Erm, not that I'm not happy to see Beth again but why are you holding her like that?" He asked his fuming mate.

"Well, it seems 'Beth' has some explaing to do." Rosalie spat, her voice returning to the ice tone I had heard countless times before.

As the rest of the Cullen's sped into the lounge area I couldn't help the wave of betrayal overcome me. Was everything she had said to me back at my house a lie? Something to simply get me out in the open? Bait? Was I the stupid little fish that was attracted to the little something nice on the end of the thing leading to my demise? Most likely.

"Rose she's feeling mighty betrayed." Jasper drawled in his southern accent which I'd only heard slip out a few times before, all of which had been when his was stressed of mad.
Great! Just what I need.

Rosalie's face scrunched up in slight confusion before in smoothed out into a look of shock. "Oh, erm.. Beth, everything I said earlier was true. I promise it wasn't a lie."

"Beth, now you're here, can you shift back? We really want to get to know you." Esme asked kindly.

"Pleaseeeeeee." Alice begged, making me cave.

I huffed and gave up, they were going to find out eventually. If I wanted them to... I wiggled around in Rosalie's hand, trying to free myself, no way was I going to shift back in her hand, that would hurt.

"I'll let you go if you promise not to run off. Okay?" Rosalie asked, irritating me further.

The thought of running had never even crossed my mind before she mentioned it. Idiot but now she had.. No Bella! If you don't do it now you won't do it for years possibly. I nodded slightly as her grasp loosened, sending me falling to the floor. I landed ungracefully, earning myself a chuckle from the vampires before me. Great.

"Do you need any clothes?" Alice asked excitedly. Of course Alice asks that.

I shock my head, not letting the look of disappointment that washed across her face slip. She was probably looking forward to getting me clothes from her preppy pixie wardrobe every time I shifted. So not going to happen.

"Don't you need clothes?" Edward asked, eyeing my small body.

I shock my head no. I was wearing my sweats, perfectly acceptable... Unless Alice is around. Ughh. Oh well.

I quickly opened the mind link to the pack and was bombarded by the voices of the rest of the pack.

I can wait here Sam! She could be dead! I don't care if she imprinted on one of the leeches! She's still my best friend. I'll kill them if I must! Jacob yelled, unaware to my presence.