Christmas part 2

Nico's pov

We snuck through Wills window when we arrived so that we didn't have to deal with a million introductions as soon as I walked through the front door.

"Ok, so what should I wear..." Will tapped his chin thoughtfully before heading to his closet. He grabbed a white dress shirt with a dark green tie, a black blazer, and a pair of dark jeans.

"Yes?" He asked, lifting the outfit. I nodded, earning me a ever so grateful smile from Will as he left for the bathroom.
I sat on his bed and opened the book that was thrown carelessly in the middle of it when Austin bust through the door and slammed it shut. I looked up lazily and tossed the book aside. I had only read one sentence anyways.

"What-"

"She's crazy!" Austin ran his fingers through his newly braided hair.

"...Who?" I cocked an eyebrow, propping my head up on my hand.

"My moms sister! I swear she's mental! She won't stop antagonizing me and Kayla!" He groaned and flopped back onto his bed, "she's always hated us because we are adopted, and because I'm black, because she's totally racist! She points out everything we do wrong! 'Austin say pardon me not what', 'Kayla stop dying your hair it's disgusting' 'don't mumble it's unbecoming'. She never stops, she just gave me a god damn five minute penalty because I didn't say please! I'm not five years old!" He groaned into his hands.
"And of course she loves Riley and Will because they're her perfect blonde niece and nephew- wait, shit!" He sat up with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked slowly at the panic in his eyes.

"You're here," he stated.

"I'm glad you finally noticed," I drawled.

"No, that's no the point. You're here. That means Will is going to tell the family he's gay..." he waited for me to understand the situation at hand. That my being here would cause... well. A lot of problems.

"Ohhhh, that does call for a shit. A very very big one," I stood up and paced the room, bringing my thumb nail to my teeth. I didn't want to cause more family drama, I've done that countless times already.

"So not only is this crazy lady going to hate me, I'm Italian and gay, but now she'll hate Will too... I should leave," I looked around for my phone, patting myself down,
"I should call my dad, and make sure he doesn't come-"

"Why?" Will had just come out of the bathroom, dressed and stunning. I couldn't help but stare and lose my train of thought.

"Our crazy aunt," Austin stressed, but Will didn't look fazed.

"So what?" He dropped his head to the side in question.

"Will, she'll hate you after you present me downstairs," I tried to explain, biting my thumb again.

"So? I already hate her, so I don't really care," he shrugged, walking over to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Positive," he grinned, kissing my cheek. Austin coughed awkwardly,

"I'm going to go back downstairs, wish me luck," he he pointed at the closed door and dashed outside.
I smiled and turned, and then rested my lips on Will's.