Room 307

Wills pov

Nico di angelo.
Nico di angelo rides a motorcycle.
A Harley Davidson to be exact.
And he looked hot riding it.
What? When did I think of guys like that??
He rode up in his motorcycle looking great and he stepped off taking his helmet off of his head, slowly running his fingers through his hair.

I stared with my mouth open, mid sentence, as he walked to the school. He looked over at me and glared so I shut my mouth and looked away feeling a bright blush spread up my cheeks.

"Dude, you were saying?" Cecil asked waving his hand over my face

"Ya, what was that?" Lou asked looking around for who ever I was looking at.

"Huh? Oh nothing! As I was saying, I probably won't be here most of the day cause my dad got in a car accident yesterday and we get to see him, finally, today," I finished making sure that they didn't  notice that I was checking out di angelo.

"Is he ok?" Lou asked placing a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Ya, he's fine. And I guess it's ok that I'm leaving early to go to the hospital because I had to go anyways tonight for volunteer work," I shrugged and Lou gave me a hesitant look and I knew she wanted me to explain my sudden stop but let it go none the less. I pointed my thumb towards the school,
"We should probably head inside,"
There was a series of ya's and goodbyes as we headed inside and Kayla and Austin left.
As we shoved through the crowds people i saw Nico walking through with ease, people parting when he got to close. We finally got to the clearing that was at mine, Cecil's and Percy jackson's locker, so generally, everyone was there. Percy was talking to our group of friends, Annabeth chase, Jason grace, piper McLean, Hazel levesque, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez, Grover Underwood, me, Lou Ellen, Cecil, Conner and Travis stoll, Katie gardener, Reyna arrelano and Rachel dare. We were considered the 'popular' ones but we did nothing to get the title but the guys being captains of different sports teams ( me=volley ball, Percy=swimming, Jason and Frank=co-captains of football, Cecil=basket ball) and everyone else are just family friends that we never broke away from. None of the girls were the typical  cheerleaders that dated the jocks, thank god. All the cheerleaders were sluts and tried making the girlfriends of us look bad.
We talked and laughed before class started and Hazel and Frank broke off saying they didn't want to be late and went to hazels locker and then slowly everyone left, including me. I headed to my first class, which was English, which was taught by one of my favourite teachers, mr. Sandie who also taught art.

He waited until Everyone was seated and he started talking when the one and only Nico di Angelo walked in interrupting him.

"Hello mr. Di Angelo, how is your morning going?" He asked smirking slightly. He always seemed to like Nico though I don't know why because none of the other teachers did.

"It's going great mr. Sandie. I am deeply sorry I am late, I had to check on my sister before class because her boyfriend took her out for breakfast this morning," he replied smiling thinly

"That's ok Nico, now go take a seat," nico nodded slightly and walked to the back of the class, passing me and plopping down behind me. I tried paying attention to the class but all I could think about was the black haired boy behind me. I listened as hard as possible before an announcement went over the system

"Could Will, Kayla and Austin solace come to the office? That Will, Kayla and Austin solace, thank you!" She said and I looked at mr.S For approval. He nodded at the door and I packed up my bag and left the class. I rushed to the office as fast as  I could and slid to a stop in front of the door. I smoothed my shirt down and walked in where Kayla and Austin already were.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked incredulously

"Dads ready for visitors," was all Kayla said to have us checked out and rushing to the car.
I hopped in and started moving before all the doors were shut and sped to the hospital as fast as possible.

We ran in the hospital to the desk, though the lady that was there didn't look surprised as I smacked the table

"Where is Apollo solace's room," I said panting and she looked down and shuffled through some papers slowly. Ugh hurry up.

"Room 307," she said and looked up but we were already sprinting down the hall.

We finally got to the room and threw open the door and rushed to our fathers side.

"Are you ok?" Kayla asked quietly

"Ya guys don't worry, I only have a bit of whiplash. Your mother is trying to get me out of here," he smiled and we smiled. He was ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was picking up Riley from school when it was over for her, alone this time, to bring her to the hospital. I glared at the supply secretary through the window and Riley pulled her hand out of mine, squealing about a butterfly or something.

When I finally snapped out of it I saw Riley on the road. I raced over as I saw a motorcycle coming and not looking at the road. The person finally turned at the last minute as I pulled Riley out of the way but the force of the sudden breaks he went flying off.

A/N
I am so mean. Mwahahah. I love you little hunk muffins!
Comment and vote!

||two in a row just for you||

Thea