The unbreakable

Nico's pov

School is great to some people. It's where you learn new things and see and make new friends.

School to me is prison. It's where you learn boring things against you're will and are constantly surrounded by annoying people.

That's where I was at the moment. I could now drive myself to school and had no cast so I thought I would be back to being a big threat. I was, but not the same as before.

I walked into school with the crowd parting around me but there were more whispers than usual. I went to my locker and then headed to Wills, which was surrounded by people.
I couldn't possibly get in that so I listened in as close as I could.

"Is it true?" Some one said

"Did you really?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Guys he could be lying, it's Octavian for gods sake!"

"Guys, guys make a path we all have to go to class," that was Lou Ellen. I saw her arms above the crowd and people slowly but surely parted but then saw me.

"Will!" Someone exclaimed

"You know you can tell us anything!"

"Nico get us out of here!" Cecil exclaimed as he got out as well.

"What's happening?" I asked    Trying to see Will, who was still in the group

"It like the paparazzi in there! Octavian spread the rumour you two are dating," he replied smoothing his hair down.

"Well it is true," Lou added

"Ya but they don't know that," I said

"Well they do now. Well, sort of. Come on let's help Will," Lou said,

"Nico di Angelo is going to kick your ass if you don't let Will go to class so everyone move!" She yelled loudly and everyone silenced at once and stared at me.
I saw Will squeeze out of the people and hurried over to us.

"Get me out of here," he heaved, out of breath.

"My pleasure,"

~~~•~~~

"Oh no," Will groaned 5 minutes before the bell to lunch.

"What?" I asked from beside him

"Lunch,"

"I have never seen you sad when it comes to food," I replied, smiling slightly

"Ya but we're going to be attacked by people again," he sighed

"It can't be that bad," I replied as I packed my stuff up.

The bell rang and we stood up slowly. We waited until the class cleared, hoping for some space before we got to the cafeteria but when we exited the halls seemed more crowded than usual.

We shoved through and finally got to my locker. I tried to open it as fast as possible but someone bumped me as I was unlocking the password making me have to redo the whole thing.
I finally got it open and shoved my stuff in, grabbed my phone and followed Will to his locker.
I lost him a couple times but always found his blonde mop of hair.
We got there and I waited for him to get his stuff before we headed to the cafeteria.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked and I nodded before throwing open the doors and walked straight to his table, Will trailing behind me.

I sat down with Will right beside me and bit into the apple I brought from home.
The whole table was silent and staring at us in intent.