Pools and pain

Chapter 21

I can't believe Chase is making me hang out with them. I don't want to see their idiotic faces.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asks as Chase continued to drag me down the stairs.

"Well were gonna swim." He said as if I knew.

"You idiot, you drag me down the stairs so that I have to go all the way back up and put my bathing suit on. I can't believe you." I groaned beginning to walk up the stairs again.

"Oh yeah, sorry."

"Whatever, I'll me you guys outside."

"K." He relied before going back outside.

I got to my closet and picked out a neon green bikini and a grey crop top so that they don't see my tattoo, thank god that when Chase barged in he didn't see it.

I went back downstairs after grabbing a towel. I walked outside to see the guys chasing each other around the pool with water guns.

I instantly rolled my eyes and went over to the edge of the pool when I got planned in the face. I looked forward and saw Chase, you have got to be kidding. But when I looked at him he looked happy, like really happy.

"Hey." I said smiling at him.

"Hey." He said getting closer to me as  he smiled back.

"So what are you guys doing?" I asked looking over at them. Hey still haven't realized that I m here.

"I don't know what their doing but I'm relaxing." He said giving me a goofy smirk.

"Oh well why aren't you with them?" I asked smirking back.

"I didn't think they'd want to actually talk to me, bing all occupied with childish games." He said chuckling at them.

"And your not childish?" I said teasing him.

"Whatever get in." He said grabbing my feet.

"Make me." I said looking away from him. Next thing I know is he grabbed my legs and pulled me in making my almost fall on him if we weren't in water.

"What was that for?!" I yelled at him as I lifted my head.

"You said to make you get in." He replied smirking.

"Whatever."

"Aw, come on don't be mad."

"I will and I am."

"Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"That's right wait wha-" I said before getting shot in the back where my tattoo is with a water gun. Ow that hurt like a bitch.

"Ow stop go away!" I shouted looking behind me up to Jax and Nick.

"No." they both said before continuing to hurt me with stinging pain.

"Please stop!" I pleaded because that was just how bat it hurt. "Chase make them stop please!" I yelled asking Chase for help.

"No can do." He said before grabbing his own water gun and spraying me. This hurt so much I thought I was going to cry. I didn't know that after a tattoo it could hurt so much.

(A/N: I don't actually know if it hurts that bad, if it doesn't please just go with it.)

"Stop please!" I continued as they kept on spraying me not knowing how much it hurt me, I mean hey didn't know I got the tattoo.

"Sorry not gonna happen." Repoed Nick as he continued spraying me.

"Ugh, you guys are such jerks, ow stop!" I said getting out of the pool grabbing my towel and sprinting back inside locking the sliding door so that they couldn't come in.

I was heading to my room when I heard banging on the door and looked back to see the guys with sorry faces. I couldn't talk to them not after I completely embarrassed myself, I ran upstairs without even looking back. I put my pajamas on and tried sleeping.
I couldn't sleep it was to hard with the pain on my shoulder. Moments latter I heard a knock on my door. Ugh I thought I locked them out.

"Kay come on let me in we didn't mean it, we're sorry." I heard ni say through the door.

"No go away we can talk tomorrow just not today." I said looking at the door.

"Please just talk to me." He pleaded with a sorry voice.

"I'm sorry I just can't talk right now please just go, I promise I'll talk with you tomorrow. Just let me be alone right now."

"Ok,I understand just promise you'll talk to us latter please."

"Yeah I will just go away."

"Ok, love you, night." He said as his footsteps began to disappear I smiled and quickly replied.

"Love you too."

Afterwards I just wondered how he got inside and soon drifted off to sleep.

************************************************************

Hey wonderful people so turns out I got home late and did not have as much time as I thought, anyways the next chapter will be longer I promise. I'm sorry this chapter is short anyways I luv you people thanks for reading bye. Oh and sorry this chapter was boring next one will be better anyways Byers.

Sincerely,
      Marissa