Chapter 17: The REALLY, REALLY Unwanted Invitation

The storyline is approaching a dramatic part!!!!!!!!! EEP!!!!!! xD

Sorry, I'm just excited because I can't believe that so much of the story is done already.........

BUT THERES STILL A LOT LEFT!!! xD

______________________________________________

Chapter 17: Theo's P.O.V

I woke up, ready to start the routine over again.

Get up, get dressed.........

I dragged myself out of my bed and to the bathroom, closing the door. I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I put a towel on and sluggishly walked back to my room, closing the door to get dressed.

Once I was dressed, I sluggishly went downstairs to get breakfast.

Once I was in the kitchen, I sluggishly opened a cabinet to get a piece of bread.

Grabbing my backpack, I took the piece of bread with me as I trudged out the door and to the car.

It had been a two months, and Natalie was still missing. The police had dropped the case, labeling her either in another state or foreign country, or dead.

She wasn't dead.

She wasn't in a foreign country.

She wasn't in another state.

She was here.

And we would find her.

My mind had clung onto that feeble hope, that she was alive and well, and that we would find her and everything would go back to normal. Yet the facts slapped me in the face every morning, and every day it was worse. Every day that went by was another day that Natalie was missing.

The end of the year was coming soon, very soon. It was April; only two more months until school ends.

And Natalie was still missing.

Natalie was still missing.

A tear trickled down my cheeck as I got in the car........

......to find out that someone was already in it.

I yelped and dropped my stuff, jumping out of the car and slamming the door. I ran back to the porch, my heart pounding.

The door opened.

A girl got out....

For a second my heart froze.

"Natalie?!"

Wait.

Natalie wasn't a brunette.....

"Nope. It's Ashley."

She grinned.

"NO!"

The fury I felt was unimaginable. Anger boiled my blood, and bubbled up inside me.

I had been looking for someone to blame my pain on. And I had finally found her, standing in front of me, grinning like everything was cool.

"NATALIE IS MISSING! DON'T YOU DARE GRIN!" I yelled, and ran at her, punching her in the face repeatedly. "YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL EVER SINCE YOU USED ME! I HATE YOU!"

I threw another punch, my knuckles bloody, but she caught it with her hand.

I tried to throw another with my left hand, but she caught that one too.