Broken Vase and Hell to Pay

"Damn it, BEN!" I yelled. The boy had gotten into the television again while I was watching my anime. I've been trying really hard to finish this one; I was on the last episode, but with BEN's constant annoying antics, it was getting really annoying and aggravating. The glitch laughed, a tight sounding, wheezy laugh. I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the couch. "How's your lungs doing, Benjamin?" I asked with a small dose of sarcasm. I heard BEN groan and his head popped out of the TV screen.

"You know my name isn't Benjamin. Why does everyone think my name is Benjamin?" The glitch came and sat on my left side, resting his head on my shoulder. I leaned my own head on the blond's, sighing deeply and unpausing the show. A lot of people, including fangirls, assume that BEN's full name is Benjamin. It's actually Bentley, and he used to get so worked up over the little misconception; now he just gets mildly annoyed. He watched the anime with me until someone knocked both of our heads together. 

BEN and I both exclaimed in pain and rubbed our heads respectively. I glared up at the culprit, Jeff, as BEN yelled at the bleached man. "What the hell, man?! That hurt!" Jeff chuckled and jumped over the back of the couch and sat on my right. "Slender's going to kill you if he finds out you jumped over the couch," I said, staring at the television. The main character started his mental monologue of why he was going to 'win', to a white haired kid with obvious mental issues. I mean, the main character has a god complex, worse than Zalgo's ego.

"Yeah, but that's only if he finds out. You better not snitch, you little runt." I turned to the older man and gave him a look. I rolled my eyes after seeing him stick his tongue out at me. I turned back to the anime, determined to finish the last episode. I saw the shinigami pull out his note book, then a whole montage started playing just for the God of Death as he wrote down the protagonist's name. It was sort of anti-climatic, really. The whole anime kind of rolled down hill when one of the antagonists kicked the bucket.

"Wait," Jeff started, staring at the TV, "he died because the freaky lookin' dude wrote his name in a notebook?" It was obvious the bleached man was confused. I sighed. I really didn't want to have to explain it to him. So I said, "If you don't understand, watch it from the beginning of the series." I patted BEN's head and smiled at him. He smirked back to me. "Go ahead and watch the anime without me. I, obviously, just finished it. I'm getting something to eat," I said while standing up, heading to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, I saw Masky sitting on the counter by the sink. He was just sitting there, drinking from a bottle of water with his mask half way up his face, just below his nose, and watching me as I made myself a sandwich. I stood in front of the half masked man and just ate my food, a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich, and stared at him. Stared at him as he stared at me. It didn't unnerve him, but after awhile, I got a bit uncomfortable and needed to move. As I walked out of the kitchen, half-Masky actually spoke, "See you, shorty." I rolled my eyes to the man and continued walking. When I passed the living room, Jeff was the only one in there, yelling at the TV. BEN must've zipped inside the television. I chuckled to myself and continued walking.

I head a loud crash coming from upstairs, so without hesitation, or thought processing in general, I ran up the stairs two at a time to see Toby being pinned by EJ. That was normal, what wasn't normal was the pieces of the vase strewn over the floor and Toby bleeding in the head. "What the hell?!" I yelled, grabbing onto EJ's arm, trying to get him off of Toby. Jack yanked his arm away and flung his fist down to the younger boy's face. Toby moved his head to the side, very narrowly missing the hit, clipping his ear instead. Toby gripped at Jack's neck, squeezing tightly. I whimpered, not trying to stop them now, it would only make matters worse.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I jumped, like two feet in the air. I turned my head and saw Gavin. "Just...let them fight it out, Slender'll stop them if it gets too out of hand, Toby is his proxy," Gavin said quietly, gently tugging me back away from the pair. "What's going on? Why is Jack acting like that?" I asked. I heard a few chuckles behind me. I didn't have to turn around to know the laughing version of the Jacks was in the upstairs hallway with us. 

"Chernobog," the monochrome clown leaned on the wall, crossing his long arms over his chest, "Toby must've done something really fuckin' stupid to piss off the god." Puzzled, I asked, "God? EJ has a god inside of him? Does that make him a demi-god, or..." Gavin laughed, a throaty, slightly forced laugh. "Mickey, he isn't from Percy Jackson. Have you read Jack's origin?" I nodded. I read a good majority of the Creepypastas online. Gavin knew this, he was in my head for a vast amount of time while I read them. "Remember the cult that Jack was dragged into? They worshiped Chernobog for something, I don't remember, but they all died at the end, it was pretty awesome," Gavin said, a little too giddy. "Of course you get really happy when death strikes unsuspecting civilians." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. I watched Toby take a whack at the God possessed Eyeless Jack. I sucked in a breath as I heard a sickening crack as Toby's fist connected with the area on EJ's mask where his nose would be.

Before I knew it, there was Jeff, BEN, and Masky watching as well. It wasn't a surprise to hear Masky rooting for EJ- Chernobog- whatever. BEN was rooting for whoever Jeff wasn't, so that made Toby the target for the glitch's encouragement. I just sighed and started picking up the glass from the broken vase before Slender could see it. If he saw it, then would be absolute hell to pay. I came across a piece that read something like "-rom SAL-." 

This wasn't going to be a good time, for anyone. Not even Sans, and he came up with the quote.

"Uhh, guys.." I said with worry, the only one to give me a second glance was Gavin, and once he saw what I saw, Gavin cringed. "I think it would be best that we leave before Slender gets here and sees these." Gavin gestured to the broken vase pieces and then the fight between Toby and possessed EJ.

"Before I see what?"

And in that one instant, everything was still. The boys stared up at the blank faced entity and I heard someone audibly gulp. This isn't going to end well with the big man..