16; after parties and jealousy.

Start from the beginning

"Noura!" He sequels loudly, um what?

I frown, "What about h-"

"She's an artist right?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah but what does this have to do with the photoshoot?"

"You're so slow, We'll use her artwork as a background, while you and Valentina will be posing in front of them, that's such a nice concept!"

Ya know what, that's not a bad idea.

"That's a good idea. But we'll have to see what Noura thinks."

"I hope she agrees, we can even convince her to sell them! And use the photoshoot as promo for her work! That's such a genius idea she has to agree."

Ya know what, that's a great idea too.

"Valentina?" She's been quiet which is not her.

Then again, you don't know her.

Right.

"I have to see her work first, I don't want the photoshoot to turn out ugly."

I'd say you're the one who's making it ugly but you're actually so beautiful.

I roll my eyes at both, her and my subconscious, "I've seen her artwork before, and it's very beautiful. So you have nothing to worry about."

She gives me a poker face, then shrugs, "okay, if you say so."

"When are we doing it though?" She asks.

"Once I'm done with all the shit on my plate. And trust me, I have loads of that." I almost groaned because of the amount of work I have.

"What?! I'm not gonna wait for your majesty to be free for me. Squeeze in some time the next week."

"I need to use the bathroom, I hope you both will be done arguing then." Alessandro says as he gets up.

"You have no choice but to wait for me to have some free time." I shrug.

She smirks, "boy you really think I'm that stupid? You really think that I'd give you the only copy before I get what I want?" She laughs, "well, you thought. Because I still have another copy, give me what I want, and I'll give you it." She shrugs with a grin.

Fucking bitch.

"Fine. I'll see what I can do." I rub my fave frustrated.

"I knew you could squeeze in some time for me." She squeals happily and I roll my eyes.

"So we're done here?" I ask once Alessandro gets back.

"Zayn you're too impatient today." Alessandro comments.

"I'm in a rush." I shrug.

"Yes we're done, I guess."

"Very well, see you both tonight."

---///---

-6:52 pm, the same day.-

"Noura?" I call out once I get inside of my apartment.