"Whats the matter Hikari?" he said facing me.

"Nothing. But I wanted to ask you a question." I told him remembering something.

"Hn?" he asked.

"Well umm. I've been wanting to know this for a while now but I've never really had a chance to ask." more like I couldn't.

I mean my dad is Sasuke Uchiha one of the strongest shinobi I know. If you annoyed him in any way he could kill you in an instant.

"Spit it out Hikari." I knew he was getting annoyed by the sound of his voice.

Here we go.

"Well uhh." he glared at me. "Ok ok. I wanted to know if it was true that the Uchiha clan was massacred a couple of years ago with you and someone else being the only survivors" I said in one breath. His eyes widened.

"Where did you hear that Hikari?" his voice was demanding.

"Well in a village some weeks ago." I said not daring to look at him. He kept silent after that. I sighed. I knew he wouldn't answer. I stared at the ground walking.

"Its true..." I halted with eyes wide.

"W-what did you say?" I wanted to know if I heard him right.

"It was massacred when I was 8 years old."

How come he can talk about it like it was nothing!

"How can you say that so nonchalantly." I said my hair covering my eyes. He sighed.

"Listen Hikari. You're to young to hear about this. The past is the past."

That's it.

"Your one to talk! Tell me why the hell have we been traveling around! Because you still feel guilty about what you did in your past! You think I don't know but I do dad! I don't know what you did but I do know that you feel guilty about it so you left the village so you could one day find peace!" he was shocked. "Why do you talk about the clan being massacred like its nothing." I ended my sentence. I've never yelled at dad until now, and I was as surprised as he was.

"Hikari I know that I've done horrible things in the past and traveling around the world and completing mission's is the only way I found to pay them for what I did. By doing all the dangerous missions. I never planned on taking you but you wouldn't let me leave so I had no choice but to take you. Of course I sometimes left you with my clone so you wouldn't be in danger when you were little. I just want you to understand that when I said the past is the past I meant that you can't change what happened. You weren't even born when it happened so I don't see why you should think about it, but if you really want to know then I'll tell you." he said looking at me straight in the eye. After some silence I answered him.

"Tell me what happened dad, please." he nodded.

"When I was 8 years old I was training late at night when I got home everyone was dead even my family. Just a couple of us were left but not just 2 like you probably heard it was 4 of us. It was me, my brother, Obito and a girl named Miyuki. I wanted to kill the person that killed our clan so I left the village for power. I was really stupid as a kid so I never really thought about anyone else but myself. Time went by and I got stronger. I managed to kill the person that murdered the clan but when the 4th shinobi war came Miyuki Uchiha did something that surprise us all."

What did he mean? Who is she?

"She had a special power with her, and with that power she some how managed to bring not only the Uchiha clan back but also a couple of others such as Naruto's parents. Its not like the reanimation jutsu. Since none of them were actually dead they were just locked in the necklace she carried. The price she paid was enormous. But that was how the Uchiha clan still remains today."

Great now I have more questions than at the beginning of this conversation.

"Were the both of you close?" that's the main question that really remained in my head for some odd reason.

"Yes we were really close. You could say we've known each other since we were born." he talked with such happiness and sadness at the same time.

"Where is she?" I asked. He looked down his hair covering his uncovered eye.

"She... Died." his voice was almost a whisper.

"...H-how?"

Why do I keep asking questions! He obviously seems hurt! I'm such an idiot!

"She died around the same time Sarada was born. You knew her very well. You would spend more time with her than me." he chuckled at the thought. "You were 2 at the time so I don't expect you to remember." I didn't want to ask further questions.

I knew her? But dad never answered my question. How did she die? And why do I even care in the first place? Maybe its since she was the one to save my clan. How could I thank her. Maybe if I go to her grave. She was probably in the hidden leaf village's cemetery.

Sasuke's POV

I miss you Miyuki all of us miss you. Why did you have to die so soon?

That stupid power. You would still be alive if it wasn't because of it. If you didn't have that power they wouldn't have come for you. I will find them and they will pay.

I wished I at least got to thank you for all you have done not only for me but for everyone at the village. You got them to accept me. Thank you Yuki... For everything.