Billionaire #4

"Xena wake up" I sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at the sleeping beauty beside me. "A few more minutes" she said. Oh my gosh she was just too cute. I shook the thought off and shook her "wake up!" I said. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me "I was having a nice dream" she said with a sad pout on her face "well sorry,but you said we would go out" "if you want me to wake up give me a smooch" she said pointing to her lips "fine" I leaned down and gave her a quick peck in the lips "what was that? I'm not a fucking baby Rose" I laughed at how cute she looked when she was angry. "This is not funny. Kiss me properly". I leaned down and gave her a kiss or a 'smooch' in her way. "Your lips are out of this world" she whispered getting up from the bed. She had been sleeping all day since we arrived in the morning. While I in the other hand explored the hotel suite,watched tv,ordered food and slept. She grabbed a black hoodie from her bag, she took off her grey sweatpants and wore black ripped skinny jeans and black adidas Fentys. She looked at me for awhile "you should get changed" she said grabbing her phone off the bed side table and walked out the room. I nodded and walked to my bag and grabbed a grey shirt,a black bomber jacket and black adidas superstars. I walked downstairs "you look hot" Xena said grabbing her backpack and her car keys off the kitchen counter. "You don't look so bad yourself" I said "oh please. I'm a goddess" i rolled my eyes at her,even though I knew it was true. "Let's go" she opened the door for me and I walked out. "Whoa" I said when we stood in front of a black Lamborghini "get in the car" she lifting the door up for me. I got inside the car and looked around,it looked like the inside of a spaceship or something "so where are we going?" I asked as she closed her door "you'll see" . She drove for awhile then we reached a beautiful restaurant just outside the city "wow this is beautiful" I said. It wasn't your normal fancy restaurant where they served you small portion of food and it cost more than your monthly payment from work, it was a place next to the beach where there were candles lighting the table and candles everywhere,beautiful flowers were hung on the wall and soft music played. Xena took my hand and led us to a private table,we sat down and looked at the menu then a waiter came and took our order. Xena looked at me as I took a sip of my juice "what?" "Nothing. Your just really pretty" "your pretty too" i said "I want to have sex with you" I choked on my juice and coughed a little "I'm sorry what?" "I want to fuck you" she said, after that her hand was on my thigh "Xena,I um t-think you should stop" " give yourself to me. I'll give you pleasure nobody has ever given you before" I felt her hand go higher on my thigh "Xena........." Then her hand was on my zipper, her eyes were fixed on me and I looked back at her "here we go" the waiter who took our order said putting our food down on the table, Xena immediately removed her hand from my thigh and smiled at the waiter "thanx" she said. I took a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and ate my food. I took a couple pictures in the middle of dinner with the camera she gave me and of the city when we walked back to car. Xena hadn't spoken to me since she said she wants to sleep with me,she opened the car door for me to get inside and I did. She drove back to the hotel in a lot of speed and when we arrived she got out and opened the door for me. I got out then she took my hand and led me inside, since we came in front the back of the building there was a private elevator that led to our suite. When the elevator door opened  I walked in and she followed. Inside she turned around and pushed me against the wall and held my hands above my head. Her lips found mine and she kissed me roughly, the elevator door opened and she pulled away and took my hand and led me upstairs to her room. She locked the door and dropped the keys on the floor,then she looked at me and started walking towards me. She pushed me back until I was on the bed, then she got on top of me and kissed me , she took my shirt off and hers was on the floor after. She ripped my bra off and her left hand cupped my boob, a moan escaped my lips and she smirked her kisses sent lower and lower, leaving hickeys along the way. She pulled my pants down slowly and looked up at me "your so wet" she said, I blushed and she laughed. She lifted my leg up and started kissing my between my thighs, she pulled my panties down, she kissed my sex and I quickly pulled away. "You okay?" She asked a little worried "I.... I um I'm a...uh virgin" I looked down and crossed my legs embarrassed. She didn't speak for awhile then she cupped my face and kissed me, I wrapped my legs around her waist "Oh Roseanne, where have you been?" I looked up into her caramel brown eyes "waiting" I said. She kissed me and kissed down again, finishing what she started, I felt her warm and soft tongue do things to me, things I never knew were possible. My hand found her hair "Xena....." I moaned feeling something build up inside me, then I felt myself release, my back arched off the bed and my eyes shut tightly. Xena kissed me and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear "you are so beautiful" she kissed me then dropped next to me and sighed. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I let my head rest on her chest and wrapped my arm around her torso.