A Nightmare And A Dream (Reita x Reader)

He let out a gasp as he sat up in bed. Clutching his chest, Reita tried extremely hard not to remember the nightmare, but it wasn't going very well.

In the nightmare, you'd died in a horrible accident, which he felt he could have saved you from. It felt so real, he thought.

Reita looked to his side to see you sleeping peacefully, a small smile on your face. He lay down again and pulled you to him, waking you up in the process.

"Hey... what's wrong?" You asked sleepily.

"Nightmare," he mumbled, burying his face in your neck.

"Wanna talk about it?" You rubbed his back gently. He shook his head.

You understood that he did not want to talk about anything, so you decided to talk instead.

"I'll tell you about the dream I was having," you said. "In my dream, we'd gone on a picnic, and you were feeding me marshmallows." (A/N: if you don't like marshmallows, replace it with your favorite dessert/food)

A deep chuckle resonated from Reita's lips.

"Your head was in my lap, so you kept missing and poking me in the cheek instead. Finally, you tried to go for a nap, but I saw a bunny and ran off; you almost hit your head."

Reita had finally calmed down. He kissed you on the cheek and closed his eyes.

The nightmare was still fresh in his memory...but it was only a nightmare, after all.