Loving My Reflection Chp.5

Start from the beginning

"Alex has my eyeliner," Kaleb looked over at me with a sad smile.

"Want me to go get it?"

"No it's good, I'll do it."

I left my room walking over to Alex's door. I nervously knocked on it wonder if he could hear it through the music. I knocked louder and the door was pulled open. The smell of sex engulfed my senses. Alex stood in front of me, no shirt, pants half undone.

"What?" he said harshly. I saw someone move on his bed.

"I-I need my eyeliner," he glared at me walking over to his dresser than back to me.

"Have fun whoring around," he sneered making me flinch.

He slammed the door shut in my face and I whipped away the ninja tears. I call them that since they had sneakily left my eyes. I sighed and went back to my room. I applied the eyeliner and ruffled my hair. Done.

"You okay?" asked Kaleb, his hand on my shoulder. I gave a short nod making sure the bathroom door was locked.

"Come one. Let's wait downstairs." we walked out and I locked my door.

As we continued to walk Alex's door opened and Amber the school whore walked out. I sighed going to the living room. Leo would be here in 30 minutes so I just sat and watched some tv with Kaleb.

Alexavier.

"Have fun whoring around," I sneered, I saw him flinch and a stray tear run down his cheek. I slammed the door shut, "Get out."

"What!?" yelled Amber the sheet covering her breasts falling off. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Get out!" I seethed. She put on her clothes slowly thinking I'd change my mind. Stupid whore, "I'm not going to change my mind so get going."

She huffed finishing getting dressed and stomping out the door than out the house. I went into the bathroom going to Alex's door, my teeth clenched he locked it. That irked me to a very high degree. 'Whoring around.' God why had I said that? Why was I so mad? I splashed water on my face and looked at the mirror. I could see the anger in my eyes. 'Whoring around,' isn't that what I was doing? Sleeping with girl that came to me? Shit I had trouble getting hard recently. It only worked when I thought of my kiss with Alex. Damn it that time Alex walked in on me in the shower I had been thinking about that kiss and it made me hard as a rock. I sighed again readjusting my clothes and fixing my room. I went downstairs passing Alex and Kaleb who were watching tv. I went into the kitchen where mom was busy cooking. Sometimes it's weird to see someone as important as my mom cooking but it's better that way. I'd rather have mom at home.

"Hi honey," she said her back to me. I sighed hugging her from behind tightly. She stopped what she was doing turning around, "Honey what's wrong?"

"I'm fine mom just a little tired," she smiled caressing my head. Sigh. Mom was always there. The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" yelled Alex. Mom and I went into the living room as Alex opened the door. That kid Leo stood at the door.

"Who's this dear?" asked mom.

"Um.....mom this is m-my friends Leo. Leo this is my mom."

"Hello Mrs.......um," I held in my laugh. This was funny.

"Oh I never told you my last name. Sorry. It's Nightingale," he blushed. That sort of irked me. Well it irked me a lot.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Nightingale," Leo said with a smile. Gag.

"Oh what a gentleman. Nice to meet you too Leo. Just make sure he's home by 11." Alex kissed moms cheek.

Leo nodded taking Alex by the hand. As they walked out the door I caught Leo's gaze, I narrowed my eyes, he lifted an eyebrow in amusement and left with Alex. Mon went back into the kitchen to finish cooking. I went to my room and took my phone out calling my best friend.

"Hello?"

"Why do you have called ID of you don't use it?" I chuckled.

"IT'S ASS WIPE!!" she yelled

"Can you be any louder Mandy?"

"yes I can but the phone cuts off my loudness."

Mandy is best friend. We've been together for over 13 years. She use to go to my school but she was transferred to another close by. She was so cute, reminded me of a doll those big eyes slim figure but big boobs. Ew! I just thought of her boobs. Shudder.

"What you doing dolly?"

"Bored!"

"Than come over!"

"Ok!!" I closed my phone Latin back in my bed.

"Alexavier?"

"Hm?"

"Honey are you sure you're ok?" my mom asked sitting on my bed.

"I'm just confuses mom."

"What about sweetie?"

"I-I think I like a guy," I said gulping the rock in my throat. She chuckled and caressed my hair.

"There's nothing wrong with that baby," she cooed, "You and Alex are good for each other.

I sat up fast, " Mom that's sick, he's my brother!"

She chuckled, "I should tell you a story. "

************************************************

O.o this time date is next chapter. Hm who was Kaleb texting? Where are Leo and Alex going? What is momma Nightingales story? Dun dun dun! Comment and vote!!