Chapter 18: The Conflict

<Pikachu's POV>
We found an opening in the tower. So Diglett ran in to check if it was clear.

After a few moments she told us to hurry.

We were going to sneak our way to the room where they have my sweetheart in...... WAIT! I mean My sunshine! I-I mean! Sylvy! NO WAIT! Ugghhh.... Nevermind......

We eventually found a small prison cell they had in a hall. We checked and we found...

"Sylveon!" I silently screamed.

"Pikachu?" She asked turning around. "Pikachu!"

We started holding each others hands through the bars. She started crying a bit too.... Charmander was also there. Im glad to see them safe.

I wipe her tears away and said "We are going to break you out. Don't worry."

She then started giving me a smile.

Silly started doing the hairpin on the lock thing. Like in those movies.

"Well... Well... Well. If it isn't my daughter's ex. Isn't THIS fantastic?" I heard a very sassy tone behind us. 

When I turned around it was.... Skitty's mom. Delcatty.....

"You peasants are so weird and annoying.... You save your loved ones at any cost... Even... Your life."

She stepped closer to me and said.

"Your nothing to us now. So I can kill you with please." she says as she starts pointing a gun at my head.

"No!" Diglett started stretching out her hand and knocks off the gun, but her arm was.... Purple?!

Diglett started to slowly turn purple and into a new form. She stays like that and then she turns into different kinds of pokemon! She continues this until we finished unlocking their cell.

We started running as fast as we could to the exit but then.... Delcatty started  pointing a gun at us.

"Not another move." She started going closer and closer again.

Charmander shoots her with a fireball and she took only a few damage from that but.... How?!

//BANG

Charmander was shot in the head. "No.. NO!" I said crying.

Silly was about to attack but then she got shot too......

This can't be happening.... Nononononono......

I must protect Sylveon. Shes all I have-

"Your next" Delcatty says as she points it on Sylveon.

"NO!" I screamed. Everything went to slowmotion. I started remembering the first I laid my eyes on Eevee.... She was gorgeous. I wanted her to be happy. I wanted her to be mine....

I would do anything for her, and now Im glad I did. I jumped infront of her and felt a pain in my chest. Somehow.... I was happy. Sylveon will.... Live.....

<3rd person pov>
Pikachu was shot. His body falls on the ground.

Sylveon rushes to him and started crying her eyes out....

Diglett.... Or Ditto knocked Delcatty out.

Pikachu let out his last words 'I love you' and stops breathing.

Sylveon could not accept this. She lost everything. Her friends and... Her loved one.....

She did not know what else to do or what she could do. Until....

'Do you wish to turn back time? To when this all started? Would you like.... A second chance?" a mysterious voice asks.

Sylveon just kept crying and nodding her head. Soon everything changed and...