Chapter 10: The Mission

<Eevee's Pov>
Its been days... We have been training. I learned a new move. That is baby-doll eyes. (Don't know if thats going to be very effective on the enemies tho....)

Pikachu has gotten quicker and stronger. Charmander is on range attacks. I am on close combat... No I didn't learn close combat.

"Guys! Guys! We have a problem..." Mew said running to us. Running... The girl can float... Yet she ran to us... She could even teleport... Nevermind... Just wanted to point that out...

"What is it?" Charmander asked

"Someone who visits once in a life time is here, with bad news..." Mew continued

We ran outside and saw another person...

"Guys, this is Cresselia... The enemy of Darkrai, the nightmare pokemon... She got a message from him..." Latias said

"Apparently he works for Yveltal... The pokemon your facing... He told me to stay out of the way one night, while I was giving someone a fantastic dream... Darkrai gives out nightmares while I give you sweet dreams... Eevee, he was there when you had that terrible dream about Pikachu..." Cresselia explained

My eyes widened as Pikachu looked at me with a scared look.

"I... Shouldn't have mentioned it... Anyways, I gave someone a dream message... I am here to help..." Cresselia continued

"We have to head out and stop Groudon and Kyogre... Sending a message back to Yveltal that we are coming..." Latios said

"By the way... Who IS Yveltal?" Mewtwo asked

"He is the destruction pokemon... Meaning he... Takes the life force of living creatures... The total opposite of Xerneas... Cresselia told me." Latios said

"We will be needing a plan, and I just so happen to have one..." Cresselia said

~In Sootopolis City...~

"Are you guys ready?" everyone nodded yes.

Me, Pikachu, Charmander and Mewtwo were the first ones inside the cave.It was dark and scary... And the worst part was.... Stairs... Gawd I hate stairs...

We then found ourselves in the very bottom. Mewtwo then grabbed us and placed us behind a huge rock.

"How long do we have to do this?!"  A guy in a red outfit came in

"As long as the boss tell us to. We did agree to this, and don't think your safe from our battle! It isn't over!" A tall blue guy said

"What?! Of course it isn't!!! After this job, I will create an Earthquake... for the world to shake you off..." the other one comebacked. Wow they don't like each other. So... they must be Groudon and Kyogre....

"What do we do? We can't hide here forever!" Charmander whispered.

"Don't worry... All we need to do is stall..." Mewtwo whispered. He seemed so relaxed about this.

"Why did Cresselia tell us to stay here anyways?"

"She is planning something... I don't know what..." Charmander replied

Groudon and Kyogre went inside the cave's cave... I know. I know. It doesn't make sense.

"Lets go" Mewtwo said

We quietly ran inside, but when we got in. A huge wave was about to crash...

We weren't hit though because... Mewtwo was using PROTECT!

"Urrrrggggghhhhh.... SHOW YOUR *mumbling something you shoudn't hear...* FACES!!!!" Mewtwo was mad. No... Outraged. The smoked cleared and then showed Groudon and Kyogre. They had evil grins in their faces. It was time to battle.

"Are you done being a scaredy Skitty? Hahaha!!!" Groudon mocked Mewtwo.

"I am giving you a chance to take that back!"

"Are you sure you want to say that to us? Because... We should be the ones saying that to YOU! I mean... Come on! Your so weak you need kids to help YOU out!" Kyogre made fun of us.

"Okay! THATS IT!!!" Mewtwo screamed. Suddenly a bright light shone around him. Is he... Evovling?

He... Must've...

He came out differently... He was wearing headphones, his hood grew longer, and he wore dark purple gloves.

Mewtwo used Aura Sphere on them. They jumped out of the way and Groudon said "Oh. Its ON!!!" then Kyogre used Dive he was hidden.

Groudon on the other hand, used Earthquake. The ground shook and rocks were falling. Kyogre appeared and attacked us.

These guys are powerful!

"By the way... Your not the only one who can transform..." Kyogre said and the two held up a blue and red orb. In a few seconds they too transformed, but all that did was make them glow. What Mewtwo did was different...

Mewtwo used Psychic on them. Charmander started using Flamethrower and built a wall, but it wasn't useful. Kyogre used surf to put it out.

I started to attack next. I swiftly used swift and hit Kyogre.

"It only did a few damage?!" Kyogre grabbed me and trew me to the group.

"Ugggghhhhh...." that hurted. My vision was starting to fade. I saw Pikachu running to me.

"E-eevee? Please be okay... Please...." He pleaded

"I... Will be... Please help the others..." I responded. He loojed like he was about to cry. I held his cheek. He held back his tears... (Dude... I'm not dying...
-_____-)

He stood up and ran quickly to the two. He started using Electro ball, Thunder shock, quick attack and and Iron tail repeatedly. They didn't stand a chance!

Groudon then started to raise his hand and slapped Pikachu away. Pikachu has fainted, Charmander is a fire type and his moves will just be a waste...

Mewtwo kept using protect and was using recover to heal. Mewtwo looked terrified...

They both still had that evil grin in their faces. They where powering up their powers. I tried to stand up...

"You are all nothing! Trying to stand up for each other? Pathetic... This world needs redecorating. To get rid of trash like you!"

"Nooooooo!!!!" I screamed. Time felt like it slowed down...

I quickly ran in front of Mewtwo and blocked him. The attack should've hurted... But the funny thing is... That there was no pain...

After I got hit. I suddenly was shining. My hair was growing longer... My ears had a different shape and... My tail...

I don't know what I turned into but... I feel... Powerful...

I quickly ran up to the two. They tried to grab me, but I jumped to dodge. I got energy from the moon and blasted them.

They were still able to hit me and weaken me, but three shadows started to appear behind them and knocked them out.

"Are you okay?" one of them, who looked like he was made of metal, asked.

"We were called by Cresselia... Your safe now..." The other one who looked like he was a mutated rock...

The last one carried Charmander and Pikachu in his arms. He looked like Ice... Hopefully he doesn't sing... Set it free (Let It Go)... Hate that song...

"Thank you!" Mewtwo exclaimed. He changed back to his original look.

I am... Confused... What had just happen... Why am I... PINK!?

Nuuuuuuu!!!!! I hate Pink!!! Ewweeee.....

"Seems like... You evovled..." Mew said coming in.

"Wh-what?" I asked

"Ohhh boooyyy... I'll explain on the way... Lets go"

We left the cave. What just happened?