Chapter 13: SENPAI~❤

<Pikachu's Pov>(I am giving other characters a chance to Shine!!!)

Sylveon had a blank face.... What has gone over her? And who is next to her?

"Soooo.. S-she is your g-girlfriend huh?" What?! Where did she think such a terrible jo-

"Of course!!! Isn't it that obvious???" Skitty exclaimed.

"E-excuse us for a sec..." Then I grabbed Skitty and pulled her far away from the group.

"What was that?! We may have been a 'thing' before but now... Now..."

"Now you have a crush on her... Thats okay Senpai~Pikachu." she smiled softly

"Pleeeeaaaseee! Stop calling me 'Senpai~Pikachu'! What does that even mean?..."

"Just alittle nickname I've heard girls like ME. Call their loved ones."

"Fine... Call me whatever you want... We are NOT a couple."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. (but not for long~)"

She mumbled something. I can't quite make it out.

"Anyways, we should get going" I said and she grabbed my arm. Hugging it. I stole my arm back.

"Not a couple!" geez... She is starting to get on my nerves...

"Hi! We are back! Sylveon... I actually have something for you..." I then grabbed a stuff toy I bought for her. "H-here..."

"Thanks Pikachu..." she said. Skitty looked mad... Whats up with her?

"So.... S Y L V E O N, Charmander and Girl... We are just going to this restaurant. Pikachu is treating me. Right Senpai~?"

"N-" but before I could say anything. She cut me off.

"We'll be heading now. Buh-bye~"

"Wait... We are also hungry." Sylveon stopped her. YOUR A LIFE SAVER!!!

"Errrrrr.... Ummmmm.... N-"

"OF COURSE!!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!" I interrupted Skitty.

"I... I'll... Be going..." Skitty stuttered. She left.

"Ok... See ya?" GOOD! She has left! Hahahahahah!!! I am FREEE!

"Oh, I didn't mean... Oh... Sorry I ruined your date Pikachu" Sylveon was apologizing?

"We aren't even a couple... I actually owe ya for saving me from her..."

"Okay!" Sylveon felt happy again! Thats my girl! Wait... Uhhh... I mean... Thats Sylveon! Yeah. Hehehh.. Heh..

~skipping Lunch~

"The food there is GOOD!" Charmander exclaimed

"Yep. Its nice to eat something else, other than berries." Mew continued

"Hahahh!" I laughed.

Text

????: Hi, Pikachu

(the heck?)

Pikachu: Who. Who is this
????: Don't question this. So... Tell me... Do you know Skitty?

Pikachu: Yeah. Why?
????: Date her
Pikachu: What?! No.
????: We know your intrested in Sylveon....
(H-how do they know Sylveon?)

????: Don't try figuring out how we know. We know EVERYONE in this world. Now, Date her. Or else... Sylveon, Charmander, and EVERYONE that your close to. Is... Well... Lets just say they are going to have a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG goodnight's sleep.

Pikachu: ...
????: Speechless? Welll... She is in the mall. Lobby. Ask her to be your girlfriend.

Pikachu: F-fine...
????: BTW, don't tell anyone about this deal... Delete this number at once!

What had just happened?

"Pikachu? Are you okay?" Mew asked

"Huh? Oh! Ummm... Y-yeah!" I answered. They were all suspicious. "W-we need to go to the mall..."

"Why? We are heading to a different town. Mew said that since nothing BAD has happened. We get to travel!" Sylveon said

"J-just... Need to ask... S-skitty to... B-be...." I am nervous... Why?!

"TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!!!! SKITTY X PIKACHU LIVES ON!!!!" Charmander exclaimed

"W-what?"

"Woah! Really?! I shall ship them! By writing a fanfic!!! In... Whatbook!" Mew is in on this?!

"Oooooooo... Whats your account? I'll follow you! We could team up and write the fanfic! I am Charmander_Awesomness1234."

"I am xXPrincessPinkyXx. OMG! This is going to be so much fun! What do you think shall be the ship name?" (A/N: This a question I am asking you guys...)

Charmander... Mew.... Whyyyyy!!!!

I turned to see Sylveon. She looked dissapointed. She tried hiding it by giving me a 'proud of ya' face... I am sorry...

We started heading to the mall. Charmander and Mew still talking about their 'fanfic' and Sylveon, who is awfully quiet.

I saw Skitty up ahead. "Sk-skitty..."

"Hmmm? *Gasp!* SENPAI~PIKACHU!!!!"

"H-hey! Soooo.... D-do you wanna be-"

"HIS GIRLFRIEND?! C'MON! MAKE. THE. SHIP. HAPPEN!!!" Mew rudley interrupted me.

"Huh? Girlfriend? If that is so... I'd LOVE to!~" Skitty said. Then she started hugging me. I saw Sylveon's face. She looked like she was holding her tears.

"You guys can stay another night! My mommy wouldn't mind spending for you guys! Go to the inn straight ahead, I'll meet you all there!" Skitty said.

We left heading towards the inn... Good thing that we are leaving town. I don't want to stay anymore.

<Skitty's Pov>
"Hello mommy! Thank you! He is now mine..."

I am glad Mommy is always there... My problems are always easier with her...

A/N: Okay. Okay. This is a SHORT Chapter... But I am trying to give out more chapters for you guys! And... Don't hate the Skitty x Pikachu! Its all according to plan... (@dittoslovedittoslife I am looking at you... Don't hate the ship...)

So... Thats it! Thanks! Support me! And I support you!(atleast try)

BUH-BYE!!! ~💙