Chapter 8: SUSPENSION!!!!

<Eevee's Pov>
Gosh... What time is it? 7:00 am, I am late... Why didn't mom wake me?

"Hi sis..."

Huh? Vaporeon?

"Theres no school today... Its suspended..."

"Wait. What?!"

I quickly looked at my window and saw a heavy rain fall... There were puddles on the ground, and little water type kids running around. Oh here comes their mom, screaming at them to get back inside...

"We have soup downstairs if you want..." then Vaporeon leaves my room...

I went downstairs still wearing my pajamas then....

Knock knock knock (continue this until you can't take it anymore)

"Who could that be?" my mom muttered...

My sister opened the door and I saw a yellow ear with the color black on its tip.

Oh shoot... Its Pikachu...

I quickly ran upstairs and dressed into my casual clothes, and when I came back downstairs I saw Pikachu wearing wet and muddy rain boots, and a mud stained hoodie jacket...

"The little mudkips across the street mud bombed me..." then Pikachu smiled weakly...

"I'll get you a towel to wipe off the stains... Come follow me..." I said heading to my room with Pikachu following me.

I grabbed my guest towel and wiped his jacket...

"Uggghhh... The stains won't go away... Give me your jacket, I'll wash it..."

"Wha-what? No, I ain't removing my jacket..." then he crosses his arms at me...

"Fine... I could always ask those mudkips... To come over... And bomb that face..."

He gave up and took off his jacket... He was wearing a shirt inside...

"I'am going to go down and place this in the washing machine... Oh! And here is my fluffy blanket in case you feel cold..." then I threw my blanket at his face.

~later~

"Why did you come? Its raining Skittys and Lilipups out there..." I said

"Oh ummm.... I just wanted to come over... And um... Y-yeah..."

Knock knock

"I'll get that..."

So I went downstairs and guess who I found with his fire out... Charmander...

"Dude what the heck! Your hurt!"
I said since at the end of his tail was a dim light...

"Is Pikachu here too?"

I nodded yes...

~upstairs~ ( theres alot of stairs here... Gawd...)

"Look... This rain is happening all over the world, Its weird." Charmander said showing us a 3D model of the World in his laptop. Wow this guy is smart.

"Soooo.... Whats the problem?" Pikachu asked

"Its unusual of this to happen everywhere." I responded

"The weirdest thing too is that everywhere is raining except for one region... Hoenn... And its strongest in Sootopolis."

"*Gasp* Eevee you used to live there... Do you know anyone from that city?" Pikachu asked

I tried thinking of someone then I taught of someone......

"Guys before coming here I had a DIFFERENT bestfriend. Her name is Emolga. I think I still have her number." so I searched my phone and saw her.

"Hello Emolga? Are you there?"

"H-hi... Who is this?"

"Your sistah E..."

"Eevee? Wow its been so long! Whats up? Is it hot there too?"

"N-no... In fact its raining. Hey! Was there anything weird going on before the weather?"

"Well... There was someone who moved in, but no one knows anything about him... All I know is he goes in the cave and takes the submarine going out of the city to somewhere else."

"Okay thanks..."

"No problem..."

~phone call ends~

"No luck? Friend?" wait that voice sounds familiar...

"Oh right! You don't remember Eevee... Back at the arena after the battle... And Pikachu too... When the bus left you..." I turned to Pikachu who is shocked by this too and Charmander with his mouth open.

Suddenly a girl like form is forming in the room. She has a long tail and had triangle shaped ears. Her hand reached to me as the form thats floating became clearer. I then saw a pink dress.

"Hi... I am Mew." she has long flowing hair

"And here is my brother, Mewtwo..." Then a guy with purple pants and a white hoodie jacket with almost the same ears as Mew, appeared next to Pikachu

"Hey" he said

"We heard about Sootopolis City. We may know the cause..." Mew said and Pikachu was touching the hoodie of Mewtwo

"Wh-what?"

"Legends like us have awoken. Their names Groudon and Kyogre... Here to distroy the world."

"Rayquaza could stop them, but we need to summon him to do that." Mewtwo continued

"Wait... Why come here? And why now?" I asked

"Your dad was our friend... We searched the world with him... Until he got his hands on the two orbs up at Mt. Pyre. He was planing this the whole time. He worked for someone who was created to end a war 3000 years ago, but he is a bad person... We work with Xerneas who is asleep for years until now. They are imprisoning those legends who still have good in their hearts. The ones who work for him... We are running from them... Though we know how to defeat them..."

"How?" Charmander asks

"By gathering all the good that is left in this world..."

"Okay, I am in. Its just... What about our parents?" Pikachu asked

"I already told them..." Mew said

"Then lets go... When do we start?"

"Right now..." Mewtwo said jumping out the window and up the roof.

Mew was floating and in a second we too were floating.

"We are heading to base..."

"Are you sure brother? They could be watching..."

Thats all I could hear from the two. Me, Charmander and Pikachu were just sitting down silently.

"Should we trust them?" Charmander asked. We nodded yes even if we weren't sure.

"Are you kids ready?" Mew asked with a closed eyed smile.

"Yes... I think..."

Then in a flash, we teleported to an island.

"We are in one of Hoenn's secret islands..." Mew said

"Mew! Mewtwo! Your safe!" a girl wearing red and had wings said running to Mew giving her a hug.

Then a blue guy who looks exactly like her came in flying around Mewtwo and give him a fist bump... Okay, and a bro hug..

"Guys these are Latios and Latias... Latios, Latias these are Pikachu, Eevee and Charmander." Mew said

"Welcome... You guys look tired... Come rest inside..." Latias said walking in the pathway trough the trees

Wow... I didn't know something as extraordinary as this could happen to someone like me.

I taught that starting school was a new adventure, but there is a different and important adventure... Ever since the discovery of my sketchbook, is the time I knew something else was ahead... I feel bad for dragging Pikachu and Charmander to this but... I need them...

Okay... Okay... Relax Eevee... Its time to start...