Chapter 11: Learning Evolution

<Eevee's Pov> or is it???
"Ohhh boooyyy... I'll explain on the way... Lets go"

We left the cave. What just happened?

Mew teleported us outside the cave. Latios and Latias carried Charmander and Pikachu to the secret island first.

"Uhhhh... Why can't you just teleport us there?"

"Because, you will always depend on me, and when your on your own in the real world. You wouldn't take care of yourself... Or... Couldn't..." Mew explained. She is wise...

~After Latios and Latias brought EVERYONE back to the island~

I was watching over Pikachu and Charmander while they heal...

"Ugggghhh... Ummm..." I heard Pikachu yawning

"You wakin up yet?"

"Ye-yeah... Ummm... Who are you?" Pikachu asked me

"You... You don't know who I am???"

"N-no..." There was a long pause. Pikachu was staring at me wondering who I was...

"MEW!!! PIKACHU HAS AMNESIA!!!"

"What!? No I don't!"

"You DO! You no remember mweee...."

"Guys! Quiet! Pikachu doesn't have amnesia..." Mew said coming in

"Eevee, you evovled..." Mew continued

Wh-what? But I am not ready...

"What? How?!" Pikachu screamed

"While you guys were fainted, and Mewtwo was weak. (Even with his Mega Evolution) Eevee tried to fight even in her condition. Suddenly, Eevee evovled to... Sylveon..."

I then looked at myself. Seeing ribbons around me. My ears were different too. My clothes... I was even taller than Pikachu...

"Woah..." My ribbons were moving to my command. I tried using it to grab combs and other things. "Cool!"

"Y-your not going to stay like that forever?... Are you?!" Pikachu asked

"Ummm.... Uhhhh.... I think.... I am staying like this..."

"Oh... Okay..." Pikachu said with a long face.

"Its fine Pikachu... Now, if you'ld excuse me. I'll be practicing my moves.. Now that I got these!" I said pointing at my ribbons.

I started attacking a dummy tree with my ribbons. Then practiced jumping using my ribbons.

"Wow! These things are useful!!!"

<Pikachu's Pov>

Ee-... I mean. Sylveon.. Is happy with her new form. I wanted to us to evovle TOGETHER. So that I could call me, Charmander and E- I mean Sylveon. Trivelutions...

Welp... I will have to get used to calling Eevee. Sylveon...

I went back to where Charmander was resting. I sat beside him and lied down. I wore a set of headphones and listened to music.

<Sylveon's Pov>
"Yawwwwwnnnn!!!! Ugggghhh... Welp! I am done training!"

"You are?" a voice said

"Ummmm.... Yeah?.. .... .... ...MEW! FRIGGIN STAHP STAYING IN SHADOWS AND TALK STRAIGHT! NOT IN RIDDLES!"

"Its no fun anymore..." then she crossed her arms and made a pouty face. "Soo.. You used to being Sylveon now?"

"Yeah! But... Pink isn't my... Color."

"Yeah... It only suits on Jigglypuffs, Me, Clefairies, and... Ummm... Well some Dittos are pink!"