Chapter 25

Yuki's POV

" Argh!" I crashed onto the ground, as I failed to douge Kai's fire hand attack. I looked at him and got to my feet.

" Yukiko..you're distracted again." Kai lectured me. I looked at him and then at the ground. " What's bothering you?"

" It is just that we have been battling on this same ground, should we be practicing on a territory similar to that of the nindroids?" I stated.

" Well, if you can't defeat me here. Then you have no business going where they are." Kai smiled, getting into a battle position again. " Now let's do this again."

----------------

" So what do you plan to do now, Yuki?" Kite looked at me, as we both sat on the wooden bench on the side of the house.

" Well, Kai's teaching are slow, but maybe that is a good thing. Then again he did not pose a threat to my father, and therefore I do not feel any hate towards him. Making it easy to stay calm in battle." I stated.

" That still didn't answer my question though."

I sighed and looked at him with my blue eyes. " I will continue with my training with him, and soon I believe he will toughen my training. It is probably best if I do not push myself too hard."

" What, that's the opposite of what you should do!" Kite jumped off the bench. " Don't you ninja alway say, ' Ninja never quit." Type thing."

" Yes, but I am not giving up on anything. I am just taking it easy." I stated back at him.

" Yuki, what we need to do is find out where and what caused you to lose control of your powers, and it's obviously not Kai." he whispered in my ear. " I have a plan though

" Kite?"

He smiled and cracked his knuckles " Looks like my powers are needed." and from his pocket he pulled out a piece of black metal. I knew it was from one of the nindroids, and I knew he wanted me to try to get of memory out of it.

" I can only see them thought, it is not like I can do anything in them." I stated.

" That's where I come in." Kite came closer to me " If you can get the memory I can alternate it into a digital scene in the digital world. Don't worry I'll be able to block any signals that would give our location away to the nindroids." Kite winked.

" Alright, we will give it a try."

" Good, but meet me in the middle of the dark forest at night when the others are asleep." he smiled. I nodded my head slightly. I knew he was trying to help, but I feel as if when I do this it will open a world of hurt of which I cannot close.

At night.....

" Alright, this is where I will bring out Cryptor from the battle, and through your thought Yuki, and his. I'll be able to trick your minds, and make it seem like he's here." he smiled. We were now in the digital world, and once again the real world would not be harmed, but as for us damage is a real thing. Just like what happened to Lloyd a few days back. The light around the memory soon became reality, well as real as it could get. The black nindroid awoken and glared at me. " You are no match for us, tin can!"

I turned to Kite and then back at the robot. " What I am suppose to do?"

" This is an alternate form of Cryptor, a image made to act as his program and past memories within the world made him to be!" Kite stated. " Just fight him, and remember to not to let his words aggravate you!"

The silver sword lashed at me, and I quickly jumped out of the way. Another lash came at me, again I blocked it and quickly shot an icicle at the robot; knocking the sword from out of his hands. " Argh!" he roared, making him more angry. " Pixal! What do you see in this bucket of nuts and bolts! We are the future!" he yelled at me.