Chapter 19

Yuki's POV

I looked up at the sky. It's the end of my first month out here. The winters are beginning to thicken and darken. Frost nuzzled me on the shoulder.

Petting his scaly nose, I asked him what was wrong. His blue eyes soften and turning his head. He pointed north. Something seemed odd, and yet familiar over the northern ridge of the mountain. Looking back at the coming storm. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try to see what was out there. Getting on Frost's back, we made our way through the snow and just on the other side of that hill was seemed to be a monastery of some sort. This monastery though was made of ice. I got down from Frost's back and walked to the door.

" It's made of ice, but what kind of person would take the time to make this?" I asked myself, turning to Frost. The dragon looked at me and breathed a blast of cold air in my face. He was trying to tell me something, but I wasn't sure what. I looked at him and then back at the icy wall. " Unless it was an ice master."

I paced around the wall, looking for some way in. Every calculation pointed it to be shut closed, but then a voice appeared in my head.

*Yuki?*

" Kite?"

*No, I know it's been a while, but it's me*

It took me awhile to figure it out, but once I did my voice shuttered in joy. " Father...is that you?"

*It's so comforting to hear your voice again.*

" How...how are you communicating with me?"

*Most of my communication signals have been cut off, but this place was my last resort in trying to communicate with you*

" Were you the one that made this monastery?"

* Yes, and the way to get inside is to use your powers to open the door*

I looked at the wall and tilted my head in confusion. " What door?"

*I created this door to remain hidden so that only Ice Master could unlock it's restraints. Focus your powers on the ice and picture it moving*

I looked back at it, and closed my eyes. I remained silent, even as the winds deafened the world around me. Opening them, my hands gave a faint glowing aura and the ice response. Moving brick, but brick the wall had opened up, allowing us to enter into it's doors. It was dark inside, but as if the walls had sensed us inside the light automatically turned on. I looked around. I was a opened room, filled with pictures and paintings, some relics and objects during my Father's time was displayed here.

" What is this place?" I asked Zane. I could hear him give a faint smile.

*I think it is time I told you what had happened before I had created you* he stated. * From my own words...*

*It was after I had abandoned the city of Ninjago and the others behind. I had to find myself, for the others had settled down and moved on. For a nindroid, moving on should be easy for us, but the lose of Pixal....had damaged me more than I had anticipated. Beforehand, I had stated to Mr. Borg of my plans to create you, but some part of me wasn't ready. So seeking solitude, I came here and created this place of isolation, so that I could acquire a sort of inner peace.* he stopped for a moment. My eyes were widen with shock and awe at the same time.

*This place was a place of peace. I didn't know what was to come after I had built this place, but people from the mountains. Children, ventured into this place.*

" They were students?"

*Yes, they were lost, and I offered them sheltered. They became my students, and I trained them to be ninja. A few of them were gifted, in skill, but one of them with powers. This boy had a power which was quite rare in Ninjago. He was the one in which I trained the hardest, a lesson for me. A little bit of training before I had brought you into the world to raise you as my child.*

" Father...I ask of you to help me train." I whispered to him. " I need your guidence, Lloyd is helping me, but he doesn't not understand."

*How is that, he at one point carried the ice powers?*

I shook my head. " He's not a nindroid." There was a silence, and then around me a blue flame appeared on the candles. The light turned off and in front of me small speckles of blue fragments began to appear in the air. They began to take a form of a person. The digital specks changed into a silver and finally he appeared in front of me. Zane digitally appeared in front of me, and his blue eyes match that of the specks that surrounded him.

*Then let me be that nindroid that will help you.*

----------------------

Third POV

The sky darkened in the forest. The nindroid armies were training, training to become stronger. The time of war was coming and the bell of war was about to ring. Cryptar was looking up at the sky, down at the waterfall which the Ice Master of his dead Master's son escaped his clutches for the last time.

" Cryptar?"

The red eyed robot turned around and glared. " I'm glad you were able to make it." He smiled deeply as the stranger approached the General.

" I've been watching her, and soon she'll be ready, but I advise that you be wary of the tin can. He's found a way to communicate with Yuki."

" Let him, I would like to face the girl at her true potential. The higher she rises the harder she will fall. What of the boy."

" Wary as always, but...I know he's weakness." the stranger smiled.

" Ha, ha, ha! Very good.."

The man came out of the shadows and his blond hair glistened under the full moon. His emerald eyes glowed.

" Lloyd...." 

End of part one