BANPO BRIDGE

I wait for him. It's 9:25. He needs to get here before 9:30. I don't know where we are going. But inside my heart I really want to meet him. I was looking at the other side of the road. Then, I feel someone is hugging me from the back. I shouted.

"Hey! Let me down, you idiot!" then I turned behind and saw him. Zul. Oh my lord, what a beautiful scenery. I saw his face. With the eyes. I hope he'll be mine. Then I felt that my cheek is hot. Oh my god, I am blushing. How do I need to do this? I closed my face. He laughed.

"You're blushing! Oh god. I am so sorry. I think I am not."

I hit his chest. Gosh, Zul!

"Zul! Please don't do that again..."
"I am sincerely sorry. I am please forgive me." He is too cute. I think I have a little crush on him. I hope it's not too much.

"So, Zul. Where are we going today? You say Han River."
"Let's change it. Banpo Bridge. It's nice there. By the way, you look awfully pretty today." I blushed again....

"Are we going to take a taxi?"

"Let's not take the taxi because I brought my hyung's car."

He took me to the car. It was Minicooper. You don't know how much I love that car. It was black in color and black is one of my favorite color.

"Oh My God! You don't know how much I love this car. You know I always wanted a car. I already have a license. Just wait for my mom to buy a car. You're so lucky to have a brother that owns a car. I mean, a mini cooper car."

"I know..."

"Whose car is this?" I asked

"It's no one. It's GOT7's car. They used it to go for a vacation. They have two of mini cooper."

"Whoa...." I was really shocked.

"Let's go, I'll drive you there. I mean, we'll date there."

-IN THE CAR-

"Why didn't you called me?"

"I'm sorry. I haven't save you're number and indeed that piece of paper lost. Do you really kept them in your pocket ever since you want to flirt with girl?"

"How did you know that?"
"Just because every boy I know is always like that."

"Okay. Give me your phone." I gave him my phone and he put his number in my phone.

"I already put it in your phone. Please call me."

"I will..."

-ARRIVED AT THE PLACE-

"Oh my god... This place is a lot more beautiful than my other place in L.A,"

"I know right. I also like this place,"

"Hm......"

"Hey, Joonie. I need to tell you something... If you don't mind?"

"Go on, Zul..."

He started to kneel down. I was so shocked.

"Hye, stand up now!"

He took a rose. A red rose. And he said,

"Joonie, it's stupid just to fall in love with somebody within a week. But you are different. You are really kind. Jung Hyun Joon, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked. I don't know what to say. One year to go senior year. I can't couple with him. I can't.

"I am sorry, Zul. I can't. Let's just be friends first. I thought of you as a friend not more than that. I am so sorry. I can't accept you now. Let's be friends."

He kept quiet. Did I just broke his heart?

"It's okay. Let me send you home. It's getting late."

It's just 10:00 p.m. It's okay. I know how he feels. I've been on his place before. In the car we just kept quiet. None of us was talking. When we arrived in front of my dorm. He get out and opened my door.

"Let me accompany you to the dorm." Without any smiling face.

In front of the door. We see each other face to face. He said for the last time.

"Thank you for tonight and let's meet again. And don't forget that nobody can touch you other than me. I love you"

He hugged me.

"Bye, see you at school on Monday"

"I hope so," He laughed. Why is he laughing? Then he walked away.

Then I heard he said, "She really doesn't remembered anything,"