I SLEEP WITH MY BROTHERS?

- AFTER EATING –

Me: Mom, where do we sleep for tonight?

Mom: Your father and I are going to sleep in the hotel while you are going to sleep in your brother's dorm. Because tommorow we're going to our house and you're gong to start school right away.

Me: What, mom? I stay in BTS dorm. How many days?

Mom: For the whole year I think.

Me: Okay, mom.

- At the outside of the restaurant –

My mom just go and left me with my bags and BTS. She totally doing it. I thought she was just playing around but she was real. Oh no. How is this going to be tonight. I don't want to here Namjoon oppa snore because Jungkook say you can't sleep if you hear that sound. He say it is quite creepy....

Me: Oh my god, it is so cold. Where do I put my jaccket.

I search my jacket in the bag. There is no jacket. Shit. Where do I put them?

Me; Ah. It's okay. I'm fine.

Suga: You're cold,do you?

Me: No, oppa. I am not cold at all.

Suga: You are.

Me: No, I am not.

Suga: Yes, you are. Don't denied it. I know who you are. You are my sister. You are pretending because you don't want us to worry about you.

Me: How can you know that thing, oppa?

Suga: As I say, I am your brother...

Suga quietly open his jacket and put his jacket on my shoulders and tap my back..

Suga: It's okay... I'm fine.

Me: Thanks, oppa.

I take a few of hot packs and give it to him...

Suga: You're so thoughtful... thanks.

I saw him smiling at me.... His beautiful smile is really beautiful. I love it.

Jimin: I've never saw hyung smile this happy.

I saw a van. The same white van....

Manager: Hey guys, hop in. Oh! Are you their sister that they always talk about?

Me: Yes, I am. Are you the manager?

Manager: As you already know. I am. It's really nice to meet you. Come let me put your bag at the back

Me: Thank you so much, oppa.

Zul's POV

I bumped into a cute girl this night. She is so cute. She is like an angel. Can I tell hyung about this. No. I don't want to because...he'll take her...

Mark: What are you dreaming about, huh?

Me: Nothing...

Mark: There must be something that you want to tell me but you're scared that I'll take, right? Is about the girl that you saw tonight?

Me: Hyung, how do yoou know about that?

Mark: I saw you bumped into that girl.

Me: Hyung, pleaase stop stalking me, okay?

Mark: She is cute tho...

As we are talking about that Jackson hyung come into the room...

Jackson: What are you talking about?