The Casanova's Daughters (10)

Chapter 10

The Boys II

Daesung's POV

I laughed at Youngbae's reaction when Hyung said he'd punch him. Youngbae paled.

We were all pre-occupied with Youngbae's reaction when Seven Hyung's phone rang.

" What isit Bom?"

All ears perked open as our eyes on never leaving Hyung.

Bom, Park Bom right? So he really knew the Parks as Youngbae suggested. So he was certainly not joking about it. We soon minded our own businesses when Hyung shouted.

" What? In the washroom? What are you doing? Help your sister! Aisshh!!! I'm coming. YAH!!! PARK BOM BEHAVE!!"

All our eyes were on him as he agitatedly dialed an number on his phone.

" Teddy, you're sisters are caught in a fight. Yes, in the ladies washroom. I'll call my men immediately. Yes, I know. I'm going there. Sure, Okay."

We saw him immediately rush outside the VIP suite and left us puzzled. And as my instinct tells me. I rushed out of the suite too and the gang followed.

I saw from afar Teddy Park, CL, and Minzy went inside the washroom. Minzy is a famous choreographer. A genius one. But why was she with Teddy Park and CL? Teddy is a Park and Bom too right? And Seven Hyung said his sisters were caught in the fight. Sisters? four daughters?

" Just stay right here boys. " Seven Hyung said as he entered the waashroom.

What we heard from inside was screaming. What is happening in there?

Two men then came out carrying a girl and she was badly hurt. I can see that she was involved in the fight. Two girls was escorting along the badly beaten one.

But what made me confused was when these six more people who exited the washroom. Seven Hyung's hands were placed in these two girls's shoulder. One of which was Park Bom and the other in Minzy. Then Teddy came out with his arms around CL and the girl who bumped GD awhile ago. Four girls... Now I think who the Casanova's daughters are. Seven Hyung said that 'the Parks are inside one of the VIP suites. Bom is a Park and Teddy's sister. Her sisters are caught in a fight inside the washroom. CL and Minzy got inside the washroom.. Six people exited. Teddy, Seven are the only males. Four girls and four Goddesses. Bom, CL, Minzy and that girl Bom called 'Dara'. I have solved the puzzle. I now know 'the Parks'.

Jiyong's POV

Seven Hyung shouted and we all looked at him in confusion. He was somehow worried and mad. We had followed him until the ladies washroom. He was ordering his men to guard the place well. How come he alerted all his men like this. Who was involved in the fight?

A badly beaten girl was carried into the ambulance and there are four girls that was with Teddy Park and Seven Hyung. I can't see clearly the faces because of the lights of the club but I definitely saw Bom Park and CL. The other girl was familiar and the other one was the girl Bom dragged earlier.

we are all inside the suite when after the commotion when Seven Hyung came back and heaved a sigh in front of us. He raked his hair in frustration and grabbed the closest glass to him and drink it in one go.

" Who are those Hyung? Why are you so worked up with them? You face this kinds of situations everyday." I asked him.

" It's fine. Everything is settled already." He answered and pour another drink on his glass.

" It was 'the Parks' right? They were the one's involved in that commotion in the washroom." Youngbae added.

He let out a sigh again. "That girl just pissed off and pulled the trigger of wrath from the most innocent girl I have ever known. And she had to pay for it big time. Badly beaten up by 'the Parks'."'

" You mean those are 'the Parks'?" TOP asked.

He nodded in exhaustion.

" CL IS A PARK?" Seungri, as he always do shrieked.

" YAH1" I got so pissed of with this Maknae. Why does he always shriek and squeal. " MAKNAE, I'LL CUT YOU TONGUE IF YOU DON'T STOP SHOUTING, SQUEALING AND SHRIEKING LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL WHEN IN FACT YOUR THIS PERVERTED MAKNAE DROOLING OVER EVERY WOMAN."

" So Minzy really is a Park too?" Daesung shouted as well.v

I looked at Seven Hyung and saw him raked his hair again.

" So who is the innocent one your referring too Hyung? " Youngbae asked in curiosity.

" It's Dara. The girl badly beaten talked ill about her family. She insulted each members of 'the Parks ' family so she earned a slap from her and Dara tripped her too. And Those three... Aisssh!!! Minzy joined them too, she was the second most innocent and yet got involve in the fight. Those four brats..How can I stop the news from spreading now? Uncle's not here, if he is, he'll definitely kill me." He said getting too frustrated from what happened.

Who'd have thought that an innocent looking girl would turn into such a demon monster just for protecting her family.