She was... An Enemy

A few weeks later~
Wendy's POV
It's finally arrived. The day I would exact my revenge, yet strangely a part of me is.. Confused.
Why?
Why would they betray me?
And why?
Why did I end up working for this strange and horrible man?
"Wendy?" I heard a concerned voice ask me.
"Huh?"
My head turned to look behind, only to see Sierra standing behind me. Her ocean blue eyes swirling with concern.
"Are you okay?" She asked once more.
"I'm fine," I say, trying to smile,"just a bit deep in thought."
Grief flashes through her eyes, but before I can ask questions, her usual smile is back.
"Tell me if you need any help!" She smiles cheerily.
I nod, before asking the question that's been floating through my head.
"Where did you find me?"
She froze, her eyes suddenly distant.
"I-I can't tell you."
"Why not?" I almost demand, but I know that the person I've become is somehow, not who I wanted to be.
"I-"
"Sierra!"
Our heads whip behind to see Frank standing behind us.
So simple, yet his name sends uncomfortable chills down my spine.
"U-Uh, yes sir!"
"Come! You're late!"
I watched as she scurried away, Frank lashing out behind her. Saying things that would cut deeper than a knife.
So why?
Why was I here?
I looked at the bandage on my leg. They wouldn't let me remove it, saying it might get infected. Yet, all they said seemed so untrue. My hands itched to unravel it, I knew there were words but what were they?
"Wendy!"
I whipped my head up to see Frank staring at me, my stomach bubbled with discomfort but I proceed to walk forward.
"Yes?"
"We must proceed to the next action," he said before turning on his heel.
I looked around, how did he manage to get back here so fast? What happened to Sierra?
"Where's Sierra?" I asked, hoping nothing happened to the indigo-haired girl.
"She's..busy," was all he replied.
I nodded, knowing he wouldn't see me, but somehow it made the uneasiness calm down a little.
___________________________
Guild~
Romeo's POV
Everyone was impatient, there had been zero clues that lead to Wendy's whereabouts, even the dragonslayers couldn't trace Wendy's scent with their heightened senses.
And funnily enough, Calisto had disappeared too.
I sighed as I slowly ate my strawberry parfait, my mind constantly drifting back and forth, back and forth.
Poke
I grumbled and shifted my position.
Poke
My mouth clenched my spoon.
Poke
"Can you stop that!" I growled at the annoyance.
"Chelia?"
"Hi... Romeo," she blushed.
I looked at her, my expression somewhere between worry and confusion.
"What is it?" I asked, knowing she was bursting to say something.
"Can I talk to you? Please!" She almost yelled.
"Um sure?" I replied, not making a move to get out of my seat.
"In private?" She sighed.
I grumbled before getting out of my comfy guild chair.
This was going to be interesting.
No one in fairy tail disliked Chelia, they were so focused on the fact I was Wendy's mate. Yet I didn't miss the wary glances Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Lucy, Levy, Mira, Gray and surprisingly Juvia gave me.
Tell me later
Natsu mouthed to me.
I almost smiled, I knew they had my back... Even if they secretly wanted to kill me for hurting Wendy.
___________________________
A few hours later~
Still Romeo's POV
I twirled the spoon in between my fingers, Chelia's conversation with me still on my mind. Natsu, well Lucy said I should agree with her, yet I'm not sure I can trust what she says.
"MASTER!" A voice boomed.
Standing at the guild door were Bisca and Alzack.
Immediately Asuka ran up to her parents, but when I looked up. I saw there weren't any happy expressions on their usually carefree faces.
"Mummy? Daddy? What's wrong?" Asuka asked, noticing the change in her parents.
"T-There's a letter," Bisca muttered.
Makarov took the small envelope from the couple's hands. As he read through it, we were all on edge. Our hearts stopped when his eyes widened.
"Is it Wendy?" I suddenly asked.
He dropped the letter and blue strands fell out. Blueberry blue strands.
"That's..," Natsu started, abruptly jumping out of his chair.
"Wendy's," Everyone else answered.
Her name was so heart wrenching, I looked in shock.
"Why would-"
CRASH
Gusts of wind blew the guild doors apart. Everyone ducked for cover, their hands loosely gripping the guild floor and any object that was fastened to it.
"I see you got my message Makarov," a ghostly male voice whispered.
I saw Master's fist tighten.
"Who are you?!" He yelled, fury blazed in his eyes,"what have you done with our Wendy?!"
The voice laughed making me shiver, it had such a disturbing air about it.
"Wendy? That should be the least of your concerns," the voice said, it's tone made me think that the owner was smirking,"you should be concerned about what's going to happen in the next few seconds,"
His laughter filled the air as the guild panicked.
I whipped my head around to see Master trying to calm everyone down until....
CRASH
BOOM
"Fairy tail!" A civilian screamed.
Everyone rushed out.
Chaos.
Destruction.
I sucked in a breath.
Crazy vines whipped around, grabbing and destroying houses.
Water was in the form of underwater monsters that no one had ever seen.
It had almost seemed everything had just...
Fallen apart.
A wind lashes my back making me grunt.
"That's..." I looked to see Gray stand in shock,"demon slayer magic,"
I saw the marks on him form. Reacting to the similar slayer magic.
"It's wind," I whispered, it wasn't like Wendy's.
"I can feel Wendy's magic!" Natsu suddenly shouted.
Everyone stood shocked, confused.
Wendy was attacking us... With the enemies.
Which meant she was...
An enemy.
Urm..... I hope this was okay.... I know I don't update often, but I'll try to more now! Since I'm a free person!
I won't spoil what's coming next so... You'll just have to wait :P
Comment, Share and Vote
-Fantasi