Chapter #4

I was walking over to Enochs cabin so I could remind him it was nearly breakfast. He had started to be nicer to me,(even though he would still make sarcastic comments and never smiled, only smirks, frowns and slightly evil looking grins.) at first I was shocked and surprised, but now it seemed more natural. I knocked on the door.
  "Who is it?" He yelled out
  "Faye!" I yelled back
  "Come in!"
  I walked in as he set a book onto his book shelf. He wore his usual black pants, white shirt, and dark gray sweater. He looked over to me gave a 'fake' smile then casually said "hey. What's up?"
   I shrugged then replied. "Nothing really... You?"
  "Nothing." He said putting on his snow boots. He then grabbed his coat and we were out the door.

  After I helped clean up breakfast I walked upstairs to the library. I hadn't even noticed Enoch was reading a book at the bay window until I heard a sneeze. I looked over to him and smiled. He hadn't noticed me yet so I grabbed a book and dropped it to the ground. "Thud!" Enoch jumped then quickly  turned to see me.
  "Bloody hell! You scared me half to death!" He said breathing heavily
  "Ha ha-" I teased, "got ya!"
  "Next time you do something like that I will- I'll-" he was at a loss of words,and was just staring at me. He ran out of the room and I followed keeping my distance. Peeking around corners.
(Ya know- not like I'm a stocker or anything. HaHa...)
I saw him bump into Max and Jason then I hid behind a corner so I wouldn't be seen.
  "Watch where you're going!" Someone yelled, I didn't know who
  "Well you watch your mouth!" Enoch's conkey accent snapped back.
I peeked around the corner to see that Jason was now pinning Enoch against the wall. Then in a cold tone Jason slowly said. "Don't tell me what to do..."
  It appeared to me that had Enoch snapped because out of thin air he keened Jason in the stomach, freeing himself. Max ran away frightened right before Jason stood up and was about to punch Enoch in the face when Enoch grabbed his wrists, pinning Jason to the wall. I stepped forward into the hallway.
  "STOP!" I yelled in unison with Miss. Peregrine.
  Enoch quickly let go of Jason and slumped back.
  "COME!" She said pointing to each of us.
  "NOW!"

  We followed miss peregrine to hers and Miss Barns shared office
  "Now would someone care to explain!" It sounded more like a demand then a question. Both of the boys looked down. Basically leaving me standing alone to face the headmistress.
"Faye. You didn't seem to be involved what happened?" She said a lot calmer than before, though, she was still angry.
"Well..." I started "I was just walking down from the Library when I heard someone say 'Watch where you're going' then someone shot back 'watch your mouth'... That's when I looked around the corner and saw Jason holding Enoch against the wall and Max was just watching jaw dropped. Jason said 'don't tell me what to do' then Enoch keened him in the stomach setting himself free and Jason stumbled back-" (breathe in) "-That's when Max ran away, but then Jason got up and was about to punch Enoch in the face, but then! Enough grab Jason's wrists stoping Him. Then you and I both yelled stop!"
  They all just stared at me, probably because I was talking so fast.
  "So... Enoch bumped into Jason and Max, Jason overreacted, then Enoch overreacted?" Miss. peregrine said staring at the two boys. "Am I Right?" They nodded. Miss. Peregrin told me to go get Max and Miss. Barn, and that I wouldn't be in any trouble. So I left...

~~~~•~~~~

Later that day I was sitting on a stump outside the loop entrance. I was reading a book titled 'The book thief'. My father gave me the book when I was 10, only a week before he was in a awful car crash that ended his life.
   All of a sudden someone walked out of the cave and into our loop. I didn't recognize her at all. She had black and white hair, pale skin, blue/gray eyes, black leather pants, a black crop top, long black gloves, A black leather jacket, Black ankle boots, and believe it or not... Black make up

   She looked tough

   She looked tough. I wasn't sure what to do so I put my book down and stood up. She turned to look at me. She eyed my outfit. I wore A black leather jacket, green shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, my every day make up and hairstyle, and Army boots.

 I wore A black leather jacket, green shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, my every day make up and hairstyle, and Army boots

  I looked tougher then anyone here, but this girl made me look like a small flower. Who even is she?
   "Uh," she said breaking the silence, "Where's Miss. Barn?" She had an accent but I wasn't sure where from.
   "Who wants to know?" I asked coldly.
   "Rozsa. I've known Miss. Barn since I was 27." She said with a smirk. "And just so you know I'm 129"
  I didn't know what to say. Maybe she was one of Miss. Barns old wards? Or...
  "Can you just tell me where she is!" Rozsa said impatiently.
  "Fine, she's in her office." I said hoping it was clear how annoyed I was. I glared at her as she walked past me and over to the lodge. I didn't know who she was but I didn't trust her.

Not One Bit.

ALL THE QUESTIONS!!!!
Does Faye like Enoch?
Dose Enoch have a temper?
Who is this Rozsa?
And where's Rozsa from?
All will be answered in the next chapter!
Be sure to comment! I'd love to get some feedback!!!!!!

KK, BYE! :)