Chapter #2

Enoch and I walked into the lodge only seconds after everyone else. He set his bag down then everyone turned their attention to miss. Barn Who started talking.
  "Ok well, Hello everyone, to those who don't know, I am Miss. Barn and this is miss Peregrine." She said gesturing to miss Peregrine. Then she introduced us to the new kids gesturing to each of us when saying our names and peculiarities.
  "This is Avery, she is telekinetic. And hear is Jason, he can shape shift. Max over there can teleport." Miss. Barn leaned over for Sam and share, "This is sharron who can control electricity, and Samantha is a healer. Oh and over there is Fave who can control and create ice or snow. Now Miss peregrine would you like to introduce your wards?"
  "Oh yes." Said Miss peregrines in her British accent. Then just like Miss. barn she gestured to each of her wards as she said the names. "Bronwyn has a enormous amount of strength, Emma here can control and create fire,  Claire has a mouth on the back of her head and uses it for eating, Olive can float, Huge he has bees inside of him. Over there is Horace who has dreams that almost always come true and can project them, Millard is invisible, Jacob could see the hollows and could control them before he got rid of them all them, and lastly is Enoch, he is a dead-riser."
  After all the introductions were done and over with, Miss. Barn explained the rules and assigned rooms
  "Emma and Bronwyn will be moving into the same room as Avery. Horace&Huge will share a room and so will Millard&Jacob. Olive and Claire are in the same room and that's it." Then Enoch stepped forward
  "Uh, yeah, I didn't get a room."
  "Oh dear!" Miss Barn exclaimed "Would you like to share a room with two of the boy's- no, that wouldn't work..." She's seamed very worried on what to do, so I gave my helpful advice.
  "Miss. Barn..." I said as if it was obvious, "can't he just have one of the cabins?"
  "That's right!" Said  Miss. Barn happy to have figured it out. "Thank you Faye! Enoch would you be ok with having your room detached from the building in a small cabin?"
  Enoch thought for a few seconds then asked "Is their a fireplace of some sort? The weather is bloody freezing here."  Miss. peregrine eyed Enoch coldly, probably for his use of the word bloody. Then to break the tension Miss. Barn nodded saying "yes, there's a small fire place! Would you like to have a cabin..."
   "Why not." He said then mumbled something about not wanting to share a room with the others.
   "Well then! Everyone but Enoch, follow me to your room's. Faye would you be kind enough to escort Enoch to the cabins so he can choose one?"
  I looked at Enoch then to Miss. Barn, "yes Miss. barn..." I said cooly.

   I walked out of the lodge with Enoch beside me. He looked so sure about everything. Was he?
  "So..." I said slow and uncertain. "Not much snow where your from?"
  "None at all."
  "Well I hope you can handle it..."
We walked to the clumps of cabins in silence
   "Well number two is my cabin but you can have one, three, four, or five." I said as we arrived
   "Oh I didn't know you had a cabin... Anyway are they all the same on the inside?"
   "Yeah all the same."
   "I'll take number one then..." He turned away and into his cabin, leaving me alone in the snow. I started to smile then walked into my cabin.

~~~~•~~~~

   A few hours later it was almost time for dinner. I put my boots on and was out the door. I stopped at Enoch's cabin to tell him it was nearly dinner then left. I usually hated dinner (or any other time I would have to interact with the others) but today was different. Today there was a chance of finding friends. Though it was unlikely. They all looked so happy and optimistic, besides Enoch. Why would any of them want to be my friend, and Enoch. I don't know how I feel about Enoch.

   I walked into the dining room and saw that instead of 1 table and 7 chairs, there was a 2 identical tables pushed together with 2 long benches on either side, and at each of the ends there was 2 chairs. Both of the benches were filled and one end held the 2 Yambare's. I sat on one of the chairs opposite to my headmistress and next to one of the new boys, I think his name was Jacob.
  "Hi" said the boy as he turned his body towards me, "I'm Jacob, nice to meet you."
   "Oh, I'm Faye." I said smiling. "Hey you don't have a accent like your friends?"
  "Yeah I came to there loop from present day Florida. Well a couple months ago but, yeah... You? I feel like you dress... Different from everyone else."
He was right. Avery was wearing a pink and white dress, some very pink make up, her every day hairstyle, and a gray coat.

Then I'm there with black leggings, a leather jacket, white beanie, a tattoo choker, an owl necklace, my every day hair and make up, white Converse, and my ear piercings

  "Oh well I came here from Toronto 2014

  "Oh well I came here from Toronto 2014." I said quickly, then asked "what's it like in 2016?"
  "Well," he started "the craziest thing happened. Donald Trump is running for president and a lot of other stuff." I gasped a little when I thought of Trump and his toupee being president.
  "Why?" I asked,
  "Beats me but if you want we can talk about it later." He looked over at Miss. Peregrine for a second, "Miss. P doesn't like me talking about the 'future' around the others." He said under his breath. I was going to reply but then I heard someone walk in through the doorway behind me. I turned to see who it was. It was Enoch. He sat in the empty seat next to me then started to eat his dinner. So did I.

  "So..." Share said once the noise level went down a little, she was looking at all the new kids, "you guys killed ALL the hollows and whites!"
  "Yup!" Jacob said grinning at her.
  "Weren't you scared?" Asked Sam.
  "Of course we where." said a girl, I think her name was Emma.
  "But we beat them anyway!" Said a young girl with a tiara. I remembered her name, it was olive.
  "That's quite impressive." said Max congratulating them. Then everyone but Enoch and I started talking again.

   Everyone was done supper and was heading out front for the changeover. Everyone but me, had their winter coats and snow boots on. I'd never been bothered by the cold and only wore a coat when i felt like it. I was just stepping out the door when Olive and Claire walked up to me.
  "Umm..." Claire started, "Faye, we where wondering how it is that your hair is purple?"
  "Yeah! it's really pretty and I like!" Said an extremely excited Olive.
  "Well," I said leaning over to be the same height as the girls, "before I came to this loop, two years ago, I lived in 2014," there eyes widened, "and in the future lots of people dye their hair all sorts of colours. My hair is actually a dark red-brown so this isn't that different." They looked amazed by what I'd said. Then I stood up to my full hight and walked towards everyone else as the two little girls ran ahead of me.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys! Look at that, I posted earlier then expected. I'm gonna try to post twice a week if I can, but don't worry, I'll still be sure to post every Wednesday as promised. I hope you are Liking the story! Leave me some feedback down below! And I'm sorry for all of my spelling and punctuation errors. I try.
Well bye bye!