Thank you!!!

Hi guys how it going? It author-chan here! Hi! Sup! Yo! Are we good? Are we really good now? Ok! Uhum....

BIG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!!!!

Yes guys thank you guys so much! I have no idea what I am writing to tell you the truth. It's like I just randomly sometimes write without thinking what the hell am I doing. Also I think this is a word record that the last chapter I did was contain around 2117 words in total! That's HUUUGE insane! And guys please that is my first time writing that one chapter!

So again huge thank you! And I love you guys so much! Thank you guys for supporting me to the end of the story! And also!!!! Exiting news! I let you choose which book I should do next! Now choose! Should I do:

Levi Ackerman X Reader(One shot)

Or!

Eren Jeager X Reader(One shot)

Yes I am gonna do one shot guys! Cause screw one hella one story that killed me so much! Fun fact that this isn't the story I was doing I did this book at the same time! This book!:

Yes it's complete now! Along with this booked together(Calculation again that book was done 2 days ago before this one<_<)

Also feel free to check it out! Because that book is sorta kinda related to this book but that book is kinda tell the story about kingdoms and if your a Youtuber fan! You should check this out! I am sure u will love it! But that's just a theory! (Fun fact: That hella book is killing me so much that I kinda have to write a little lemon there...Warning! So much touchy touchy!🌚)

Anyways thank you guys so much! And I will maybe see you guys in the next book you choose! (Which is up there 👆🏻)

💕💕💕Thank you so much!^^💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

You have reach the end of the book.......