⚔Chapter 1⚔

Your.P.O.V

Its a long day of summer....Summer.....Outside was hot around 70 degree...might as well burn your skin...or already get burn by roasting it...Mmmm mmm~ Human flesh for dinner! (I am sorry guys i am hungry!) It was a joke it wasnt 70s...it was (insert temperture....<__<) well whatever.....Your just staring at the window like an idiot- i mean! staring outside looking at peoples booty- (*cough* *cough* God dammit Admin-chan get yo ass together here!😂So sorry people....Sorry...but not sorry...Anyways! shut up! and lezz get on to the story!)

You were staring at your mom watering her flowers. You havent get any contact from your friends like those two...lovely idiot birds- i mean love birds Connie and Sasha also your close friends Kirsta, Ymir, Reiner the hulk and Berthold the giant nor your own 3 senpai lovers Levi,Eren and Jean. The last time Levi contact you was 4 days ago while Jean was around...lets say....6 days ago. Eren? You dont know about that guy...Your half worried for him and your other half is like i dont give a damn about that handsome sexy guy. He havent contact you for 10 days after that a little embarrassed accident....You wonder where could he been of too? He is worried about you? What is he doing? Well whatever it is.....holidays gonna be over and school is starting in 3 days.

You grew bored and decided to go outside with your skateboard. You wear the scout legion logo t-shirt and a pikachu jaket, You wear short jeans pants and black sport Nike shoes. You unplug the charger of your phone as you put it in your pikachu pocket and started to skate outside the house. Your mom saw you and shouted

"Y/N! Honey! Where are you going?"

"Just going to certain place!" You shout back as you skate away. True for what you said just now....You have a certain place to visit...one of them was a cafe not far away from your house and another one....well its something.....

You arrived at the cafe as you stop skating and grab your skate board with you as you enter. Certain delicious similar smell you always love went you enter this cafe...Yup the smell of pancakes (Haha! you didnt see that coming dont ya) You sit down at your usual spot as you looked at the menu.

"Breakfast?" A certain voice said from behind you.

You smirk and tilt you head "Yeah"

"I didnt expect you'll be here in this cafe...."

"hehe...i always visit this cafe went i was little....and what brings you here, Armin?"

Armin smiles as he get up from his sit turned around to sit down next to you. "Same like you of course"

"Long time no see Armim.....It felt like years we havent meet up lately...busy?"

"Mmm...you can say that"

A waiter went up to you two "What will you order?"

"I like fluffy strawberry pancakes and.....white coffee please" You said

"1 Fluffy strawberry pancakes and 1 white coffee....." The waiter mumbled as she writes down on her note shes holding "And what about you sir?"

"I like....umm...uhh....blue berry cheese cake and.....umm hot tea please"

"Alright....is there anything else?"

"No that is all"

After taking notes the waiter bows and leaves. You noticed Armin was holding a book in his right hand.

"Hey Armin"

"Hmm?"

"What is that book that your holding?"

Armin looked at the book and show it to you "This book is called Fate" (<---Please dont ever blame the name cause i suck at naming)

"Fate? Thats...an...odd name...."

"Well maybe its not so...odd....i think it make sense"

"Huh?"

"Its a story about a young women being trap by its murder in some what uknown room. She thoughts that there is no escape and this would be her life stuck in this uknown place with her murder...But she somewhat have a feeling that this isnt the end of her life stuck in this miserable uknown place-.....and i havent read the other chapter of the book but thats what the story i know so far"

"Wow...thats pretty interesting so far..."

"I know right! Haha! cant wait to read them all!"

As you and Armin taking the waiter from early came up to you two carrying a tray of food and drink you guys order. "1 fluffy strawberry pancake.....1 white coffee......1 blue berry cheese cake and 1 hot tea..." The waiter said as she place the foods down on the table.

You noded your head "thank you" The witer smiled and bows again then leaves.

You cut a pieces of your pancake as you fork them and it em. Armin take a sip of his hot tea while reading the book. You looked up at Armin then locked down again eating your food.

"Hey Y/N" Armin said as he was chewing the blueberry cheesecake

"Yeah?"

"Do you know...where...Eren is?"

"Huh? I thought he was living with you" You said suprisingly

"Yeah I am! But not just him...Mikasa is also missing"

"Re...Really?"

"Yeah! They haven't been home for...about 3 days....I was home alone"

"Wait! Have you contact them or something?"

"Yeah I did! But it's always busy"

"That's strange...."

"What am I going to do...." Armin said as he looked down sad.

You smiled "Don't worry! I"ll find them!"

"You....You do?"

You noded your head "Yup!"

"Thank you Y/N!^^" Armin smiled again.

Armin looked at his watch as you sip your own white coffee.

"Oops...I better get going now Y/N..."

"Huh? To where?"

"I have something to deliver to...someone..." Armin said as he get up from his sit. "I uh....see you next time...I mean! See you at school!"

"Kay! Take care Armin!^^ bye!"

"Bye Y/N...You too..."

You waved Armin good bye as he leaves the cafe.

"Better get going myself too...." You mumbled. You take a last sip of your coffee as you grab your skateboard and leave the cafe.

"That old house......I am going there" You skate again to this old house you mention.

To be continued....