⚔Chapter 2⚔

Your.P.O.V

You were otw to this old house you mention because you wanted to investigate...There is a murder in this old house not far away from your house about 10 days ago. You are curious person who seems to love investigate. The article just strike you with curiosity...2 victims and 1 child was killed...the cause was...1 victim was shot on the head and the other one was stabbed in the chest a couple of times and the child suicide itself by hanging.

You stop skating as you reach your destination. "This should be the place..." You said as you looked at the photo your holding.

"Yup....this is definitely the place...." You put back the photo in your pikachu pocket as you proceed to went inside the house.

The door was crumble with rusty on it as you twist the doorknob. Enter o dark room of magnificent house~ You brought a flashlight with you as you turn it on. The walls are pale as the wallpaper somewhat pill out from the wall....Spider webs are everywhere...and dust....Old paintings can be seen scattered in the ground dusty....Old footprints can be seen too...This must be a police or somewhat who investigated the house....But....You kneel down at the ground

"This footprint it's....fresh....what in the world?..."

You get up again "I am not alone am I?..." You mumble.

You start investigating starts from the leaving room....You found a lot of scatter papers on the ground. You picked it up and searching...till there is this one paper concern you. You read it

"The Scarlet family huh?(<--Please people please...don't blame meh) 2 parents are brutally murdered as their child name.....Emily Scarlet...committed a suicide by hanging itself because of fright.....We still haven't found the murder yet...Please inform if their is anyone who looks suspicious"

You put the paper down "Suspicious people...Well gonna remember that....."

Next you went to the kitchen....Surprisingly the place was neat...it's still in its original place except one knife was on the floor...bloody....You picked up the knife and examine them.

"No finger prints.....no sign of Mark.....weird....."

You examine a little more...till you found a pill that reads: Ambien

"Hmm.....Trouble sleeping.....huh..." You set it down as you looked at the cub board.

"Nothing there.....nothing here.....alright then..."

You close the cub boards. Just went you about to turn around you felt a hand grabbing you in the shoulder forcing you to turn around quickly.

"Gaah!!" You shouted. Without thinking you punch the person as the person fell down.

"Ow! What the hell!"

You looked down as you saw girl about your age wearing a green Fnaf logo t-shirt along with a black Fnaf log jacket as well, She had a wavy curly long hair and she wear a white glasses.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" You said as you help the girl and also picking up the glasses on the ground giving it to her. The girl wear the glasses and hold her nose you just punch.

"Good thing it doesn't nose bleed....nice punch btw...."

"Uhh....thanks?"