⚔️Chapter 5⚔️

Your.P.O.V

You ran and Levi ran till you reach your destination....You and Levi arrived at the (insert name) building as you saw Hime waiting for both of you.

"Y/N! Over here!" Hime shouted as she gave a waved.

"Hime! *pan* *pan* what happen?!"

Hime suddenly grab your hand as you were being pulled. "There's no time!!! Come on!!"

"Wait what?! Wait a se-"

"SHUT UP AND KEEP RUNNING!!!!" Hime finally shouted.

"Hey! Brat don't shout to Y/N like that idiot!!!" Levi said angrily (Senpai whyyyy!😭 *heavily sobbing*)

Hime didn't listen or didn't heard what Levi said as she kept pulling your hand running followed by Levi behind.

You arrived at the rooftop as Hime kick the door (in badass way please😎) making the door tumbled to the ground. The first thing you saw was....

"Bi....Big sis...please...don't do this"

"Tweety!" (@TeaTheOriginal<---) You said.

"Look....." Hime pointed. You looked at Where Hime pointing.....Your eyes widen....and gasp.

"M....Mikasa?....."

You saw Mikasa....at the edge of the (lol I don't know what it calls but umm I tried to describe it...or maybe just the edge where umm...like really in the edge....if you know what I mean <__< anyways you will understand! Uhum! Carry on!) She was holding...a bloody knife...she is wearing a blue simple t-shirt and a black jacket and so was shorts...but strangely...she was...She had a multiple bruises in her legs....badly....her face was terrified with tears as she tilt her head looking at you.

"Y/.....Y/N....you...you came" Mikasa said..with rather strange voice...it's not herself.....she's...just...insane?

"Mikasa.....what is-"

"Don't trust him Y/N!" Mikasa shouted.

"Wha...What?"

"I had miss judge....I was wrong!!! I was wrong about everything I told you!!!"

"Mikasa what are you talking about?"

"I said don't trust him!!!!!"

"Sis....please....c..come here big sis" Tweety said as she gave a hand.

Mikasa shocked her head violently "NOO!!!! I already had enough of this!!!"

"Brat! Don't be stupid come here idiot!!" Levi shouted as he gets closer to Mikasa but she back away.

"No!!!!! I had enough Mr Levi!!!!"

"Ackerman! That's an order!"

"No! I had enough being used by him! I had enough killing innocent people!!!"

"You...you what?" Hime said.

"That's right! You heard me! I killed so many innocent people! Because I was forced to! Even though I don't want to! I loved him so much! I trust him! I obey every rule he said to me! EVERY RULE!!! He never loved me back! No one is!!"

"Mikasa please! Let's stay calm and talk about this ok?"

Levi sneakily went up to Mikasa without being caught grabbing her hand...but failed as she pointed her bloody knife to Levi.

"Stay away from me Monster!!"

"What!?" Levi yelled

"That's right! Stay away from me! All of you!!!" Mikasa shouted even more.

"Big sis...you promise that....you will be together with me...forever...why are you...like this..." A single tear stream down from Tweety's face.

Mikasa looked at Tweety as she said softly "Tweety....there is time and place...that....I will not...be there for you...."forever" I guess it's not a word to describe.....There are times people want to die because they had so many problems.....and I am one of them"

"S...sis!"

"But it doesn't mean that I hate you...Thea.....I love you...like my own little precious sister...I am glad that I got to meet you for a very long time"

"Sis!!!" Tweety cried.

"But....it's time for me to go.....I will see you.....next time" Mikasa smiled and looked back at you.

"Y/N"

"Yes?"

"I am sorry for what I did.....yes....I killed the Scarlet family....it's not likely I want to....like I said...I was forced to"

You gulp as Hime gritting her teeth looking down clenching her fist.

"Then why! Just WHY!"

"Hime please-"

"WHY! I DONT CARE ABOUT WHOS SIDE YOUR ON! BUT THE FACT YOU KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE IS JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!!" Hime shouted

"Hime-"

"I DONT CARE WHO YOUR GOD DAMN MASTER IS BUT-"

Levi smack Hime's head pretty hard as she fell down to the ground fainted.

"Oops....sorry about that" Levi said.

"Hehe....I wish I can spend more time"

"Mikasa it's not too late to change! We can still recover this and solve this and bring the murderer to justice!"

"Y/N....your too....soft....."

"It dosent matter! Now just grab my hand!" You said as you gave her a hand. Mikasa smiled and shocked her head softly.

"......Y/N...good luck........and....thank you"

Mikasa dropped her knife as she spread her hands wide as she leans back....You quickly try to grab her hand...but failed as Mikasa....falling down.....to the ground

"Big Sis!!!! NOOOO!" Tweety shouted.

Crash!!! *car honking sound*

"And that is the day....where Mikasa Ackerman died.....Only many more to go....."Two birds and One stone" But the Stone is already broken to pieces...but two birds is still...living.....The question is....Who is.....The true....Murderer?....."

                                      -Author: Hime

To be continued.....