⚔Chapter 4⚔(1/2)

Your.P.O.V

The event of yesterday was shocking and sad at the same time the fact your two close friend died due to a tragic murder. You cant sleep well last night because you were angry and sad wanting to find this murderer as quickly as you can with a help from Hime, Miss Hanji and other two people you met yesterday. Now you looked at your locker grabbing your book for your next class subject as you looked at your left seeing a couple of photos pinned in the locker. Marco, Reinder, Berthold, Annie and you standing on amusement entrance gate. There's another pic of you and those two idiots- i mean two lover birds and you of course standing outside the restaurant and of course lastly the last pic shows you and your close friends Krista and Ymir standing on a sakura tree while Ymir holding her phone taking the pic. You touch the pic that you, Krista and Ymir took as you heavily sigh holding the pain in your chest.

"Y/N" A soft voiced said as you looked at your right seeing your hot- uhum! i mean Levi.

"Mr. Levi...."

"Just call me Levi....Whats wrong?"

You sigh again biting your lips as you looked away. Levi saw that and sigh as he holds your shoulder "We will get that bastard murder to justice....."

"Levi....What happens if its impossible?"

"Tch...brat so your just gonna give up and let that runt kill people?"

"Th...Thats not what i meant! i-"

Levi grips your both shoulder "Looked! Y/N! Your smart! your strong you can do this! Your not those other useless weak brats who just give up and sit down waiting for that murder to kill its next victims in its list...Your not stupid Y/N i know that! So trust yourself! Stop being a wimp and stand Y/N!!! Is this what Emily, Krista and Ymir want?!" Levi nearly shout in the last part. Your eyes widen as you gritted your teeth clenching your both fist.

"Your not alone Y/N! You have me and the others...So please Y/N! Dont give up so easily brat!'

"How......How am i supposed to stand?.....How-" You looked at Levi with teary eyes "I suffer a lot! i suffer since i was a kid! Tell me Levi! How will i stand?! People like you telling me that all the time even my parents said so! But the question is how!? How will i stand!?"

To be continued.....

(Admin Hime-chan in the background having trouble with typing)