⚔️Chapter 13⚔️

Your.P.O.V

"Wake up Y/N~ Princess wake up~" a annoying voiced said. You softly groan as you slowly open your eyes. You gasp seeing the two people you fear..or not likely hate because those two are the murderer mans.

"Having a nice dream?" Jean said smirking at you. Eren in the other hand just stare at you with stotic and left a soft Tch sound before handing to the door.

"Going already?" Jean said looking at Eren. Eren made a heavily sigh before he open the door and leave the room.

"Screw that guy anyway..." Jean mumbled and shrug.

"What do you want?" You said in a fear tone.

"Well I should asked u what do you want princess?"

"Tch! Don't ignore my question horseface!!!"

"That hurts you know that..."

"Whatever......Where am I?"

"Mmmm~ how about Its a hiding place? Hmm? Don't worry we won't harm you or anything like that~"

All you could do is just glare at Jean. Jean looked at you back with a stare.

"Y/N....I wished you aren't part of the group..."

"What?"

"I meant is that...I wished you don't investigate or anything like that...."

"And why is that?"

"Your putting yourself in danger"

"Hah! I am always in danger and-"

"That's not what I meant by that Y/N...There is...something much more bigger happening then this...."

"Much mor bigger?"

Jean didn't replay but just stare.

"Jean...what's going on?"

"............"

"Jean?"

"Nothing....just rest up...." Jean said as he get up from bed.

"Jean!" You yelled.

"I said its nothing Y/N!!!" Jean shouted back. Your eyes widen...as a single tear fell down from your eyes. Jean just shocked his head twisting the doorknob.

"I am sorry..." He said as he open the the door leaving you to sit down in silent...

What should you do?....What do you do?....Where is Hime?! Is she ok? That those bastard harm her?! Is she ok?! Your thoughts are full of dreadful things making you stress as you fell your head to the bed crawling yourself into ball crying. What do you have now? Levi....his...his dead....who do you have now? Who's gonna save you two?

Warning torture and gore is up ahead! You been warn!

Hime's.P.O.V

A hard slap a crossed my face forcing me to get up in shocked. First thing I saw was a light shinning down on my face too shiny.

"Finally your awake bastard...." A dark and cold voiced said. The light is making me hard to see until a figure blocking the light. It took time for me to look what's in front of me...until I gasp.

"You...your-"

"Yeah...is that person you just beat"