Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Rainbow Dash POV

I watched the ponies file out of the door to Twilight's house. They all seem so excited, I know I am! I just can't wait to get this show on the road. I led them out to Sweet Apple Acres, into the open fields so that we could start training! "Oh boy," I thought to myself, "professionalism Dash, proffesionalism."

Apple Jack POV

I was more than happy to let the Select 6 use the fields at the barn, we needed to start training right away!

Rarity POV

"Yuck, yuck!" I yelled, "This muddy farm is no place for a pony like me, although I guess I have to stay to help the training."

Twilight POV

"Alright ponies! We need everpony with a mentor, so I will pair you up with who I think would be best. Ok so Doctor with Apple Jack, Lyra with Fluttershy, Octavia with Rarity, Bon-bon with Pinkie Pie, Vinyl with me, and Derpy with Rainbow Dash. Let's get this started, Mane 6, take your ponies and train them to do there best no matter what, there will be a test at any given time so make sure they are ready for this."

Apple Jack POV

The Doctor is such a great guy to work with, we have alike personalities. Nevermind that, let's go! I led him off towards the middle of the field, I wanted to concentrate on his time ability because it may come in handy. I asked him to go get me 50 apples in 10 seconds. Sure enough not 5 seconds later he was back with 100. "Alright, looks like we've got that covered." I told him, "now we need to work on your willingness to stay and help no matter what." "Perfect" he smirked. I brought up some weird situations and told him to imagine them in his head, I would ask from time to time if he was going to fight, or flight. He always answered fight no matter what I threw at him, I am almost 100% sure that he is ready to go!

Fluttershy POV

"Alright Lyra, let's get started. We should work on your compatability with the others, I would walk around town getting ponies into arguments, while she followed healing the hatred and talking them into making up. It worked 101% of the time. "Amazing!" I told her. She shrunk back embarrased, "Thanks." She whispered, "it's what I do, I study all kinds of races figuring out how to fix things from the inside out. Speaking of which, will there be any humans on this journey?" "I'm afraid not," I replied, "sorry." "That's alright." She answered. "It's a mystery ANTHROPOLOGY!" She started humming her anthropology song.

Rarity POV

"Oh my dear Octavia, your mane and style is just amazing!" I gloated. "I wish I was like you!" "Thanks." she replied. "Anyways, so your ability is music, what kinds of instruments do you play?"

"I play the bass, and sing."

"That's amazing dear, would you show me?"

"Sure." She started to sing I am Octavia, a song she wrote as a parody to Titanium.

"That was very beautiful, looks like you could put anyone in a trance with that voice, that's is going to for sure come in handy!"

"Thanks." She blushed.

Pinkie Pie POV

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! It is such an honor to work with you Bon-bon!" I blurted out. "As with you!" She replied quickly. "So your talent is happiness! Does that mean you can make sad people happy again?"

"Yes!"

"Alright let's test that out!" I shouted. I walked over to Twilight, and said something I knew would trigger sadness, I felt bad but hey! I need to see how this worked. Twilight froze, she just stood there not knowing what to say or do. I felt a little bad, but then Bon-bon trotted over to Twilight closed her eyes and started talking to her about the present day. Twilight jumped up "I feel so much better! I don't even remember why I was sad in the first place!" She jumped up and down with joy, I'd never seen her do that before. "That was amazing!" I screamed. "Great job Bon-bon, I think you are ready!"

Twilight Sparkle POV

"Okay, Vinyl, so your Element is Friendship, let's see how that works, I'll be right back." I trotted off into town and asked two complete strangers to come with me. I asked them if they knew eachother, they both shook their heads. "Great!" I thought to myself. A little while later we arrived back at the farm, I trotted over to Vinyl and introduced her to the new ponies. "Can you make them friends?" I whispered in her ear. "Of course I can." She whispered back. She closed her eyes, I just sat there and watched, 5 seconds later the two ponies where conversing about their lives and how great it was to find someone with something in common with them. "How did you do that?" I asked.

"Simple, I searched their brains for something they both had in common, I found mulitple things the both had in common, which isn't unusual. Once I did I simply brought that to the front of their mind along with some phrases to get started. Then BOOM they started talking."

"Wow..." I gasped, I was just so amazed at how she did that. "That will be very, very helpful during this trip."

Derpy Hooves POV

I can't believe it, I, Derpy, get to work with the one and only Rainbow Dash! I am soooooo excited, I can't wait to get started. "So what are your intrests?" she asked.

"I like muffins, and baking!"

"Alright, that's a start, on a scale of 1-10 how much do your friends mean to you?" That's such an easy question, of course I care about my friends, they mean the world to me!

"100."

"That wasn't on the scale..." She said. "I know, its just, ummmm, my friends mean so much to me, I wouldn't trade them for the world, if anything happened to them I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that there was something I could've done to help them."

"Ok, perfect! she jumped, "I think you are ready."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo, what did you all think of that chapter? Is there someone's POV you would like to see? Comment below, I will take some requests. Thank you so much for reading and forgive me if there are any errors. Expect the action to start happening in the next couple of chapters. THANKS! :)

                                                                                                 ~xXSpitfireXx