Chapter 2

Thank you guys for reading my story! I really appreciate it!!!

Chapter 2

Derpy Hooves POV

I walked into Twilight's house, it is a very strange house, I like it though. I am very grateful for being invited here because I'm not invited to very many things. "Alright ponies! Gather 'round!" I hear Twilight yell out. The selct 6 of us gathered near her. I wondered what she had to say.

Rainbow Dash POV

I stood before the 6 ponies next to Twilight, I was excited and nervous to announce what was going on. Twilight finished gathering the ponies while I sat there thinking of how to say it in my mind. "You are here because...." no no no, that's no good. Ummmmm...... "You have been invited for one reason and that reason is......" my thoughts were interrupted when Twilight announced that I had something to say. "Lyra, Doctor, Bon-bon, Vinyl, Octavia, Derpy, I bet you are all wondering why us, the mane 6, have gathered you here today." I heard a few mutter yea, it must be pretty important. "You are here because the Elements of Harmony have been stolen!" a few gasped. "We need to get them back! And you are the ones that we think are fit for the job!" Twilight stuck her hoove out.

"Vinyl Scratch, with her friendliness and willingness to help others represents the element of Friendship!"

Apple Jack followed, "Octavia, with her musical abilities represents the element of Music!"

Rarity came next, "Doctor Hooves, with his timliness represents the elemtent of Time!"

Pinkie Pie jumped, "Bon-bon, with her sweetness represents the element of Happiness!"

Fluttershy yelled quietly, "Lyra Heartstrings, with her ability to help hatred heal represents the element of Love!

I finished it off, "And Derpy Hooves, with her imprefections represents the element of Acceptance something we could all use at a time like this! She acknowledges her flaws and accpets them as a part of who she is! We are all proud of you Derpy!"

The Mane 6 and the Select 6 cheered in unison!

Pinkie Pie POV

"Boy that was fun!" I though to myself, "No wait, that was AWESOME!" I led the ponies in saying let the elements of Loyalty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, Friendship, Music, Time, Happiness, Love, Acceptance and Magic come together in unison!!!