Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Apple Jack POV

Wow that was great last night. I mean we were all so convincing and helpful. I'm so glad that those ponies decided they were going to help us. "Hey Rainbow is there a chance that we can train these ponies to be ready for their adventure?" I asked. Rainbow replied, "yea that's a great idea, I'll go ask Twilight." Two minutes later she came bolting in. "Twilight saids that sounds great, she told me that we could get started when we were ready." "Alright," I replied, "that sounds dandy!"

Bon-bon POV

Wow wow wow, I can't believe that I was asked to help get the elements of harmony back, it's all so exciting you know? When Rainbow Dash came into the area we were staying in I jumped up and down with excitment. "Is it time to go yet?" I blurted out. "No, sorry, we need to train and get you ponies ready for this." Rainbow Dash answered. "Oh alright." I sighed and flopped back onto my bed. "Alright everypony, be downstairs and ready to train in 30 minutes." Rainbow Dash said for all of us to hear. I sat on my bad patiently watching all the other ponies slowly roll out of bed and onto the floor. I trotted towards the door to see if I could get down there early for some food. "This should be fun." I murmured to myself as I slowy walked down the stairs.

Lyra Heartstrings POV

"Urggggg" I groaned as I rolled out of bed and onto the floor. I didn't want to get up, in reality I was so tired I could've slept forever! I hear Bon-bon murmur something as she trotted out the door. I was confused why was she leaving, we didn't need to be downstairs for another 20 minutes. "Oh well," I thought to myself, "just worry about your own problems."

Doctor Hooves POV

I was up and ready to go as soon as Rainbow Dash burst through the door. Time travel is such a gift, I know I should use it for better purposes but sometimes I just need the extra sleep and notice.

Octavia POV

I can't believe that the mane 6 choose me to be the Element of Music. I don't really know how Vinyl didn't get the title, she really is much better at it than me, being a dj and all. Oh well I'm grateful to be here, I just hope that me representing music doesn't get in the way of Vinyl's and I's friendship.

Vinyl Scratch POV

I am so so so glad to be here, I am 100% ready to go train!!! Oh I just can't wait! I am going to meet so many new people, hopefully, and become friends with them. Sure, when the mane 6 announced that Oct was the element of music I was a little jealous, but I knew I shouldn't be because I was friendship and that was more important than music. So of course we are still friends, I don't think that anything could ever come between her and I

Derpy Hooves POV

Man I was so glad to be here. I am all ready to go, I can't believe that I was chosen to be Acceptance. I was waiting for someone to notice who I am, and finally, someone did!

Twilight Sparkle POV

All the ponies were slowly coming down the stairs one by one. I counted 1... 2... 3... 4... 5.... Wait where was Bon-bon. I asked around and Lyra said that she saw her come downstairs earlier than she was supposed to. I wasn't to worried though. I just assumed she got lost, I trotted towards the kitchen and heard something shatter. Thank goodness, it was Bon-bon and she was ok. "Are you alright" I asked Bon-bon. "Yea," she replied, "I was just hungry and I guess I tripped and got my mane stuck on something." "Alright." I replied,"At least you are ok." I helped her up and led her to the living room.

Rainbow Dash POV

Once all the ponies were into the living room I told them what was going to happen. "You guys, as you all know, are the select 6. We need to train you to always do your best and work as a team. We will go through 3 days of training and then you will begin your adventure!" They all cheered. "Let's get started!" I hollered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading my story, I know it isn't good but I am doing my best. Please excuse any errors in the text, or notify me and I will make changes. Thanks again!                            ~xXSpitfireXx