Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first story, I don't plan on leaving many author's notes so.............. ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

Rainbow Dash's POV:

"URGENT! URGENT! Meeting tonight at Twilight's house!" I yelled dashing from door to door of those needing to attend. I planned not to break my stride and just continue. I continued to zoom around. Eventually, I approached Derpy Hooves house, a feeling inside my stomach told me that this may break my stride. I walked up to the front door and knocked... "Hello" Derpy said. "Hi, there is a meeting tonight at Twilight's house." I replied. "Okay! I'll be there." Derpy answered quickly. I was about to fly off when she yelled "Wait!!!" I turned around briskly, wanting to move on "Are there going to be muffins?" I shook my head, and flew off into the sky.

Derpy Hooves POV:

I had heard someone at the door and wondered what they could be here for. "Hello?" I said as I answered the door. It was Rainbow Dash! I was excited because she is one of my favorite people in the whole world! When she told me there was a meeting at Twilight's house for a select few I knew I should attend, although, I wondered why I was invited because I'm not special or anything like that. "Oh well" I thought to myself, "better go anyways and see what's going on!"