Chapter 12

A sudden knock on the hotel room door shakes the two fuck buddies out of their haze. They hear the click of a room key slide in and the door begins to open. Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly push apart from each other and fumble to different parts of the bathroom. Chanyeol finds himself sitting on the toilet while Baekhyun hops in the still running shower.

"Guys, we're getting complai- why is Sehun naked?" Suho says walking into the room.

"We were playing monopoly. Every time you land on someone else's property, you take something off." you explain.

"OH NO. NOT MY CHILD. YOU WILL NOT CORRUPT ONE OF MY SONS!" Suho quickly grabs Sehun by the wrist, pulling him up and covering his bare chest with a blanket. Sehun rolls his eyes, but doesn't object to his leader's mother-like reaction.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. Wait... i thought Baek was in this room? And Yeol?"

Yours and Sehun's eyes look toward the bathroom, remembering the lewd and obscene noises coming from the room just moments ago.

Suho follows your eyes to the bathroom and turns to go in. He knocks first. Baekhyun lets out a soft "Come in!" trying to sound as if his voice wasn't sore from all of the moaning and screaming he had just done. Baekhyun stuck his head out from behind the curtain as Suho entered the bathroom. "Can we help you?" Chanyeol says with a raised eyebrow. Suho looks at the two males with a confused face.

(like this)

"Just checking up on you

"Just checking up on you...that's all...try to keep it down please?" he says, shutting the door slowly.

A flush comes over Chanyeol's cheeks and Baekhyun bursts into laughter.

<To be continued>

---
(a/n)
i know this chapter kinda sucks buuuttttt:-) i promise the next one will be better;)
stay tuned