Chapter 2

Step1: enter the room.

Step2: put your things away.

Step3: take a shower.

You start with step one and walk into the room. The room is enormous and beautiful. You look at the giant flat screen TV, the high ceilings and the king sized bed with astonishment. This is your home for the next 2 week? 'I could get used to this' you say aloud to yourself. You carry on to step 2 and begin putting your things away. You fold your clothes on one side, leaving Baekhyun the other side of the dresser. You head to the closet and hang your more fragile clothing pieces up and put your shoes in as well, still leaving room for Baek. You head to the bathroom and begin setting your things up in there, leaving the second sink untouched. Following step 3, you begin undressing and start your shower. The bathroom door is a clear, frosted, sliding door and the shower has no door. The shower head is on the ceiling, pouring down on you like rain. You run your fingers through your hair, wetting it. The heat of the shower helps you relax from the evenings events and you close your eyes, letting it melt away the stress. You pour shampoo into your palms and start washing your hair,rinsing it out and letting the bubbly water run down your body. Cold fingers creep around your hips, stepping behind you. You assume Baekhyun has returned from his excavations and heard you in the shower so he decided to join you. You place your hands on top of his. He presses his lips to the nape of your neck and give you gentle butterfly kisses,traveling to your shoulder and sucking lightly. You giggle and turn around expecting to see a grinning, naked Baekhyun, but the person you are staring at is not Baekhyun. A tall,thin boy with brown hair stands before you. Sehun. Why is he in your shower?

"H-How did you get in here?" you ask,a tremble in your voice.

He presses his slender finger to your lips and one to his. He points to the door, where you can see Baekhyun has just walked into the room. Sehun pulls the curtain around the shower and pushes you gently to the shower wall. His lips attack yours softly but forcefully. You try to push back but he has a firm grip on your waist and hold you in place. You finally free yourself and he reaches underneath a towel on the outside of the shower and pulls out a note. More steps.

Step 4: play with Sehun.