Chapter 4

Sehun stopped suddenly, prying himself from your lips and leaning close to your ear.

"Lay down". His words shot ice through your spine.

Wiggling away from Baekhyun's lap, you flatten your back on the freshly pressed, golden comforter. Sehun glanced at Baekhyun. To your surprise, they attacked each other's lips, hungrily lapping at each other's tongue. The way Baekhyun moaned into Sehun's mouth made your body feel weak at every joint. Although still in his boxers, Sehun's bulge was clearly evident. Small, low groans escaped from his Sehun's mouth as Baekhyun's dainty fingers traced his fabric covered length. His slender fingers snaking their way up to his elastic waistline and into the boxers. Sehun's mouth gaped open as his cock was slowly stroked. Baekhyun tugged at Sehun's hair, retreating back to the kiss and leaving his hand to play in Sehun's boxers. The moans and groans grew louder and each high pitched whine Baekhyun would make when Sehun's tongue brushed against his or Sehun's slow and low groan when Baekhyun's hand would graze just the right spot nearly drove you crazy. You could feel the sexual tension in your veins building up. Sitting up from your earlier position, you crawled to your thin boy on trembling bones and made your way to his length. You lower you head to meet the tip of his cock and brush your bottom lip against it. This earns you a loud and sudden moan from Baekhyun. His eyes averted from his lover boy to you and his free hand rested on your back. You encircle his tip in between your lips and trace his cock with your tongue.

"Fuck baby. Right there."

You grin to yourself and slowly begin bobbing your head. His eyes flutter closed and he leans his head back, feeling an immense amount of pleasure. His mouth gapes open when you take half of his cock into your mouth and begin sucking slightly harder. His eyes fly open.

"FUCK! OH GOD YES! GOD DAMN IT YES!"

Baekhyun begins pumping Sehun's now fully erect member even faster and Sehun trails his hands across your ass. His long, lengthy fingers trace your entrance, asking for permission and then being granted by your wetness. You thought to yourself.

What a shame. House keeping must have worked so hard to make this bed look so nice and we are about to mess it all up.