Chapter 5

His seductively loud screams created a grin on your face that etched from ear to ear. He had no idea your sweet lips could feel so good against his sensitive skin. Sehun trailed his fingertips lightly against your back.  His lips graze against Baekhyun's collar bone, making the older's mouth gape open without any audible sound escaping from it. Sehun flicked his tongue against Baekhyun's skin, traveling up his neck. When he reached his mouth, Sehun kissed Baekhyun with a lust that looked so right but felt so wrong to see. Your skin became bumpy with chills and you slowed your pace on Baekhyun's cock.

Sehun's tongue danced across Baekhyun's like a ballet dancer who had recently learned a new piece and was viciously trying to find rhythm; sloppy and in need of more attention, but still oddly wonderful.

By now, Baekhyun's hand was slowly stroking Sehun's member every once and a while. His small hand moving with care, as if Sehun was a ticking time bomb that would explode at any moment. Both of their eyes were closed and the sound of their kissing maybe you hungry.

You release Baekhyun from your mouth and decide to change it up a bit. Grabbing onto Sehun's hips, you kiss your way to his member and lick downwards. The two separate and a thick groan fumbles out of his mouth. He likes it. Again. This time he runs his hands through your hair and silences himself with Baekhyun's mouth. The two men still towering above you on their knees.

Taking Sehun's cock into your mouth, you run your tongue around the head. Baekhyun had liked when you did this before, so you thought maybe Sehun would too. When his grip in your hair tightened, you took that as a yes. You slowly began sucking, gently moving your head forward to take in a little more. A little more. A liiiittttle more.

His cock was violently hitting the back of your throat when he trusted his hips. Your rough sucking wasn't helping the situation at all. 'This guy is making out with MY boyfriend, and he wants me to deep throat him?'. You thought about pulling away and returning to your shower, but then the thought of the two fucking without you crossed your mind and you continued. Baekhyun was sucking on Sehun's neck while Sehun was eagerly stroking Baekhyun. Baekhyun moaned against Sehun's skin, running a shiver down his spine. Sehun's hands speeding up, hungry from Baekhyun's release.

Baekhyun removes his lips from Sehun with a pop and looks at you. His hair is sticking up in differently directions from hands running through it and his lips are a brilliant shade of pink.

God he was so sexy when he's been fucking around with a guy.

His trembling hands snake around your waist, crashing his lips into yours. His tongue forces itself inside yours and creates a knot in your stomach. His hands travel to your ass and squeeze tightly, his fingers finding their way to your womanhood. Your mouth gapes open slightly, giving extra room.

Another set of lips are joined with yours and Baekhyun's. A feeling of invasion fills your mind but is quickly dismissed when hands travel against your breasts, massaging carefully. Warmth spreads through your body and you subconsciously moan into both mouths.

You are forced onto your back.

Baekhyun's body is rubbing against your own and Sehun is lurking dangerously close to him. He presses kisses against the side of Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun stares at you like prey. His eyes are deeper than before and your skin feels like it will burst into flames.

'What have I gotten into?'