Chapter 31 - Memories?

Começar do início

Blake quickly got up and got into a cat like crouching position and began to growl and hiss.

"Whoa, whoa! It's okay! I ain't gonna hurt you" said the girl as she held both her hands up.

Blake slowly stood up as she continued to look at the girl before her, still on her guard.

The girl relaxed a bit as she got Blake to calm down, even if it was just a little.

"Wait..." the girl began.

"Is like something growing out of your head?"

Blake stiffened.

"They look like... Ears? Are those cat ears?"

Blake clenched her jaw.

"I bet you're disgusted now aren't you?"

"What?" the girl tilted her head.

Everytime Blake encountered a human she would always get the same response and they were negative.

I'm so done... they are all the same...

"That's cool!" the girl squealed.

Blake's eyes widened as she looked at the girl but became more alarmed as the girl was now all of a sudden in front of her with both her hands on her shoulder, continuing to lean in closer.

"That's totally awesome! I'm jealous..." the girl then made an attempt to touch her cat ears.

Blake slapped her hand away out of reflex and became more angry.

"Jealous? You're jealous? You have no idea how much trouble these ears have caused me!" yelled Blake.

"I am not sure what you mean. I always thought it would be cool to be a Faunus" the girl put her hands behind her head.

"Leave me alone, you're not funny" Blake angrily said as she began to walk away.

"I wasn't... Hey! Wait up!" the girl followed.

Blake became more frustrated.

"Stop following me"

"Hey, what do you think? Do you wanna be friends? I'm staying with my relatives for Spring Break. I won't be here for long. But while I'm still in town, we should hang out and play together. How about it?" the girl smiled widely.

Blake looked at the girl giving her a glare like look.

"You must be joking..."

"Huh? Why is that?" the girl asked as she tilted her head.

"It's because I hate you and your kind..." Blake said as she began to walk away.

"You hate... my kind?" she said confusingly.

"Oh!" she began.

"Listen! Same time tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you right here. Don't forget to come. I'll be here. I promise!" the girl yelled after Blake.

Blake just glanced behind her and rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she saw the girl excitingly waving at her goodbye.

~~~~~

It was night and Blake tried to sneak into her "Home" knowing that she was a little bit past her curfew. As she got inside the lights were turned on in a room that could be the living room. Blake froze as she slowly turned to the source that turned them on.

There stood a tall man who was skinny but also seemed fit, his hair was red and black, he wore a mask that only covered the top part of his face, and it had red designs on it as well.