"Put the gun down! You'll kill her!" Derek orders at Argent.

"Shoot me!"

"Argent, you put it down!" Sheriff bellows.

"Put it down!" Derek yells.

The room starts to get dark, Derek and I look at each other. The Oni.

"Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants." Allison cuts in over the screaming.

"Not exactly. I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. But you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." Void Stiles comments.

He turns around and I see the Oni materialize out of the shadows. He backs up grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. The Oni's swords unsheathe their swords I move in front of Void Stiles I grow my fangs,claws and I glow my eyes. I growl.

Argent goes to shoot off his gun when all it does is click. The firing pin must've been taken out or he has no ammo. Sheriff fires off his gun while Argent pulls his other one out.

I stand in front of Stiles behind Sheriff and Argent with Derek and Allison and he fight the Oni.

I launch myself at one slashing. While Derek and Allison fight the others. Derek has his back turned to fight the other Oni when he gets slashed right in the back.

He goes down and I front flip into the Oni, then they suddenly all disappear. The loft door is swung open to see Scott and Kira.

"What happened?" He asks.

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison answers.

I look around, Stiles is gone. "And so did Stiles." I point out in dismay.

+

Everyone left the loft and I was feeling hollow. Stiles was gone, and I tried to trust Argent and he tried to kill Stiles.

Derek and I stood around the desk with a chess board. Derek's wound still hasn't healed from the Oni and it worried me.

"What are you two doing?" Peter drawls out as he walks over to us. "And more importantly why isn't he healing?" He adds.

I look down at the desk biting my lip. "It's from one of their swords. It'll heal." I mutter. I hope.

"By playing chess?" Peter questions.

"Back in his room, Stiles had a board with my name on one of the pieces. If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out the plays." Derek replies.

Peter comes next to me and starts helping me place pieces on the board. "Not so easy to do when it's a game without rules." Peter points out.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You're dealing with the kind of spirit that's lived too long to play by human rules. It's a fox spirit that chose to become human. And supposedly, that's something they can do only after 100 years. If a kitsune is an annoying pain in the ass, then a nogitsune, which is a dark kitsune, is a freaking disaster. Besides, chess is Stiles's game. It's not the game of a Japanese fox." Peter pulls his coat on, squeezes my shoulder and starts to walk out. "And Derek do yourself a favor and put something on that. Before it gets infected."

"I hate when that crazy bastard is right." I mutter

=

Lydia called me. She found Stiles passed out in a parking lot, and she brought him to the McCall house. I called out to Derek but he was nowhere to be found. "Derek? Where the hell are you?" No response. His keys were gone and his bed was made.

I look around the loft one final time. "Well, then I guess I'm on my own for this one." I shoved the door shut and raced to the house.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Melissa, just as Aiden came bolting out. She brought me into the living room, Void Stiles was on the couch laughing.

"I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day. Oh look Anna's joined the party I'm so glad to see that you could make it." I say nothing but stay next to Melissa my face set into a hard stare.

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa questions.

"Yes I do." Deaton replies while ripping a piece of duct tape off the roll and sticking it to Void Stiles mouth, he lets out a muffled shout and a laugh.

Lydia, Scott, Deaton and I all walk into the kitchen to discuss the next part of the plan. "How much longer do you think we have?" I question.

Deaton shrugs. "I wish I knew. But if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to need to find a better place to keep him. I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here. He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand."

I looked over at Stiles. My gut twisted and my chest burned, I wish he was wrong.

Third Person Perspective

Argent was about to walk out of his house, to help his daughter but when he swung the door open there stood a stone faced Derek Hale.

"Derek, you all right?" Argent questions.

"I need to show you something." Derek replies in a monotone.

They both walk inside and Derek drops the claws of his mother onto Argent's desk.

Derek stares down at them a hard expression plastered to his face. "Do you know who these belonged too?" He asks.

Argent shakes his head no.

"These claws are all that was left of my mother after your psychotic sister burned her and the rest of my family alive. Nearly killing my sister Anna like you almost did yesterday." Derek spat out like venom.

 Derek slowly turns to face Argent and Argent prepares to pull his gun but Derek lunges forward knocking Argent back.

X

Hey guys, I will update one more time today with this story and there is a lot of changing perspective mostly from Anna and Third person, the next chapter I am super excited for and it will be super long so let me know what you guys think and what you are looking forward to.

Any predictions for the next chapter?

All for now hope you guys loved it 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)