Chapter 6: The day after (Jesper PoV)

June 25, 11 AM
G2 eSports Gaming House

The sun shone into my eyes when I slowly opened them. But I immediately squinted them, because it was too much light at the same time. Ugh, why was my head hurting so much?
When I tried to stand up, I almost tripped over my bag. My head started to ache more and I propped myself on my wardrobe. While trying to find balance, I had a short look in my mirror. My morning looked even worse than normally and these eye bags seem larger than usual too. Thank god that today was our free day!
Then I remembered yesterday. My 19th birthday. With the others in the bar.
There was karaoke and many drinks. Normally I don't drink or smoke, but this time I drank 2 glasses alcohol. Or maybe even more? I can't quite remember. Anyway, this liquid was damn strong and I regret that I listened to Kang-yun's (Trick) recommendation. I should've known that Koreans are strong drinkers compared to me.
Slowly I made my way to the kitchen where Alfonso and Daehan (Expect) had breakfast. This terrible headache and feeling of passing out anytime are killing me!
"Dude, you look fucking hungover." Alfonso commented as I filled my bowl with cereal.
"Wow, thank you it's not like I didn't noticed it by myself." I responded sarcastically and took the milk from the fridge.
"Whow whow whow, getting sensitive so easily? Calm down buddy, was pretty cool yesterday."
"Yeah yeah..." Not wanting to talk anymore, I mumbled something not understandable, but Alfonso was already finished with breakfast and made his way out of kitchen. Why did he look so normal? He drank at least as much as I did - well, that's what I believe.
Now only Daehan and me were sitting there. He awkwardly watched me how I tried to eat from my spoon with cereal, but it always landed in the bowl again because I was shivering everywhere.
"Are you okay?" His face looked a bit confused.
"Of course I'm not, what a dumb question?!" I almost spoke that out loud, but hold me back in time. Just because I feel like shit, I'm not allowed to be rude. I'm pretty sure he meant it in a good way and just didn't know how to express himself in English.
"No, I really feel dizzy. My head is hurting so much." I answered instead.
"Yesterday you drink so much! I was shock because non Korean can't handle Soju very good!" He told me in his broken English.
I was barely listening and just nodded my head. So I did drank a lot. I wonder how much of an idiot I acted... I mean, nobody ever told me that. Probably because everyone was drunk too.
I looked at my bowl with full of cereal and sighed. Then I disposed it and said to Daehan, "If somebody asks where I am, tell him I'm sleeping." With these words I hushed into my room and immediately closed my eyes.

Several hours later

"Hey, wake up." Someone whispered into my ear.
With a tired groan I opened my eyes. I needed a while to recognize the long-haired girl, sitting on the edge of the bed with a tray.
"Oh... Sabine. What are you doing here?"
"Waking you up, obviously. It's 3 PM and you already missed the whole day!" She laughed. "Daehan told us about your hangover, so I brought you aspirin and water. Since you missed Joey's top tier meal as well, I made you a fried egg with vegetables. It's good against hangover too. Basically late breakfast."
"Whoa, that's so nice of you." I was overwhelmed by her effort. "You didn't had to bring it to me though!"
"It was no problem, I did it because I wanted to! Hope you feel better than before!"
Then we talked about some stuff for tomorrow and next week's games.
"Thanks a lot again for bringing me food! I can always count on you." I thanked her again.
"Anything for you." She smiled to me. Before she went out of my room, she turned around again. "By the way, yesterday was nice. Hope we can repeat that some time. And don't forget to open all of your birthday presents." She blushed all over her face and went away.
Confusingly I only nodded. What was happening yesterday again? Also, she was mentioning my presents. Does that mean she really wants me opening her present? I remember receiving a lot, but I left them all untouched. Maybe I'll open them later.