"Devin won't let me play!,"

"Devin,"

"What she is going to mess me up,"

"Its alright little man," August says walk in.

"Daddy," Kailyn puts on her frown face.  "Daddy please,"

"No Kailyn,"

"Why! He gets everything he wants," she stomps out of there.

"August," I say shaking my head.

"What?," I follow her into her room.

"What's the matter baby?," I stroke her hair as she cries into the pillow.

"Daddy doesn't love me anymore,"

"Dont say that, he loves you," I say.

"No he doesn't he likes Devin more!,"

"Kailyn no he doesn't,"

"Yeah huh!," August walks in. " He hates me!,"

"Kailyn darling no I dont,"

"Leave me alone!," I raise my hands in surrender on this one.  I step out and close the door. 

"Devin did you take a bath?,"

"Yeah?," he says playing his game while trying to text. I shake my head and get my pajamas.

"She's good,"

"That was quick, "

"We made a deal," I roll my eyes at him. "Oh we are taking a shower,"

"No Im taking a shower," he sucks his teeth. I walk down the hall and see Kailyn counting money. "August!,"

"Yeah?," I walk back to the room.

"Uh who gave Kailyn all that money,"

"She saved it up," I hit his chest.

"Tell me,"

"I told you we made a deal," he chuckles. I shake my head and turn on my heel. I finally take a shower and release all my negative emotions.

"Just relax Melanie," I say to myself. I bring my hands to my face, dropping the brush. "Ugh," I groan and bend over and grab the phone. I get back up and I jump and see August right behind me. "Get out,"

"Why?," He wraps his arms around me. He places a kiss behind my ear. My sweet spot. I quietly moan. 

"August," I drop my comb.

"Hm?," he kisses my neck marking what's his.

"Baby jus-," I melt with his soft kisses. I back up and he bumps the wall and I turn around. His fingers play with the elastic on my black underwear. "I need you," I say giving in.

"I cant hear you? You what?,"

"I need you," I say louder. I jump up onto him and kiss him. He turns on the facets and takes off my bra letting my breasts fall. He picks them up and kisses them. He places down on the sink. He goes down and eats dinner. "August," I drop my head back and arch my back.

"You gonna make the kids knock on the door," he says coming up. He inserts his fingers.

"Uh," I moan.

"Sh baby," he says coming up and kisses my breasts.

"August Im-," he slurps me up and  I try to catch my breath. I get off the sink and he smiles.

"August," he mocks me. I smack his chest and nudge him.

"Shut up," I turn off the water and put my clothes back on. I grab the 409 from under the sink and spray down the sink. August walks out and puts the kids to bed.

"I want mommy," Devin says.

"Well mommy is doing something," August smirks.

"What?,"

"Cleaning,"

"Why?,"

"Mommy!," Kailyn yells jumping out of the bed. "Daddy is making me sleep,"  Kailyn whines.

"Poor thing," I walk in.

"I know," I put her to bed.

"I dont want to?" he says.

"Kailyn go to sleep," I say strictly. She turns over.

"Fine," she says. "Nite, love you,"

"Love you too," I kiss her cheek and tuck her in. I walk out and look at my baby sleeping. I climb into bed, and get comfortable.

"Night baby," I kiss his cheek.

"Night, Melanie promise me that I will never lose you again," August says.

"Promise me you'll stop fucking up," he smacks my butt.

"Dont get smart with  Daddy, "

"Shut up, nasty ass," he chuckles.

"I promise," You said that last time.

"You better be serious," I say, he chuckles

"I am,"

"Its not funny, its annoying,"

"Damn what's your problem?," For some reason I get pissed and annoyed.

"Nite," I turn out the light.

"I love you," he says.

"Love you too,"

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!