"What do you want?" Zeref huffed, "Can't you see I'm busy?" He watched the twins smirk, Castor nudging Pollux who's blue eyes shifted between Castor and Zeref.

Castor gave a sigh while crossing his arms, his hand supporting his chin as he fluttered his lashes, "I'm so sorry High Prince Zeref," Castor said, tone taking that of a high pitched mermaid, "It's just that we've been so busy, Pollux and I just don't have time to watch over that little pet Morgan put us. What was his name?" Castor glanced a Pollux.

Pollux tapped his chin, "I don't know. It was an odd one. Dumb dumb? No. Dipsy?"

"Dimitri," Zeref hissed through clenched teeth, his hand tightly gripping the handle of his sword.

Pollux snapped his fingers, "Yeah! That one!"

Castor grinned, "Yes. Now, Pollux and I have some very important matters to attend to with mother. So you wouldn't mind watching for a bit do you?" Zeref narrowed his eyes, the twins were up to no good and he was going to find out what it was, but they would have to wait. He didn't trust no one else to watch over the human, nor did he trust the human himself. He was sure the two legged creature who would eventually find out to contact his fellow species and lead the dangerous creatures here to attack Zeref's people.

He felt his eye twitch before responding, "Fine, but you'll be greeting my fiancée," he said, feeling rather smug. He was sure that the twins would do anything to avoid their future sister in law.

He watched the twins squirm before nodding, "Agreed." Zeref blinked in shock but before he could say anything the twins left, leaving it up to Zeref to return back to the surface without a fight.

He huffed, "Royal bastards," he muttered under his breath.

********

Dimitri frowned, looking at his makeshift roof. He had somehow managed to weave palms together, a few gaps here and there. A few more leaves and he would be able to remain dry from the incoming storm. He turned, glancing at the rolling dark clouds, parts of the clouds flashing brightly with lightning.

I have to work fast, he thought, grabbing a few more palms and weaving it through the rest of the makeshift roof. The storm didn't look dangerous but he would rather avoid getting wet and suffering a cold.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice said. Dimitri paused, unsure whether he should turn or simply continue his messy weaving, for last he had seen Zeref was merely a few hours ago and the merman had been stark naked.

Dimitri felt his cheeks blush at the memory, "Just a temporary roof," Dimitri said, trying to avoid the memory become any clearer and focused on patching up the leafy covering.

He could feel Zeref's presence near, warmth spreading across Dimitri's back, "You're doing it wrong," the creature said. Zeref appeared beside him, arms stretched over Dimitri and weaving the leaves together with expert ease. Dimtiri turned, his eyes wide at the sudden friendliness that Zeref carried.

And maybe it had something to do that Zeref was also naked. Dimitri felt his eyes drift across Zeref's body, his mouth watering at the sight. A few inches shorter than Dimitri and a bit more slender, he could see the lean muscles shift beneath the creatures pale skin, tattoos moving with their own accord. He swallowed, unable to peel his eyes away from Zeref's body.

"Don't look at me, look at what I'm doing," Zeref muttered, forcing Dimitri's eyes away from the creature's delectable body. Blood rushed towards Dimitri's cheeks, focusing on Zeref's nimble fingers.

"Sorry," he mumbled, nibbling his lip. Had he always been attracted to men? What about women? Or anyone for that matter? His mind began to fill with unanswered questions, panic rising inside his chest. Did he have any friends that missed him? A love partner? Family?

"Stop," Zeref said, his voice shattering Dimitri's confusion, "I can feel you questioning yourself." Dimitri blushed, unable to see  Zeref in the eye.

"It's just," Dimitri murmured, "I wonder if I have anyone waiting for me."

"I'm sure you do," Zeref said. Dimitri could only hope, "Oh look," Zeref chuckled, glancing towards the sky, "It's raining." Dimitri blinked, feeling a drop of water fall on his nose, causing him to laugh.

Their eyes met, light and royal blues dancing with mirth, "Are you in a mood for a picnic?" Zeref said, raising a small bag that Dimitri could only guess was food.

He could only smile, "That would be nice."

Vote & Comment <3